360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[YouTube] Game Scoop!: Why Does Elder Scrolls Online Require XBL Gold?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Game Scoop!: Why Does Elder Scrolls Online Require XBL Gold?

Last edited by Original Boss; 02-05-2014 at 12:45 AM.
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14663 || Posts : 12,526 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Re: Game Scoop!: Why Does Elder Scrolls Online Require XBL Gold?

Coz to play online on xbox live u have to have gold lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

pretty much tells me to get this on ps4 ;)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

Now we just have to know if the separate subscription fee will be apply or not. Then again I'll probably be playing Destiny or whatever game that comes out and never look at this game.

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4219 || Posts : 1,935 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    Coz to play online on xbox live u have to have gold lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya but Phantasy Star Universe for xbox didn't require the GOLD membership to play the Online part of the game.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11912 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Ya but Phantasy Star Universe for xbox didn't require the GOLD membership to play the Online part of the game.
    most games do it all comes down to if the game devs are greedy or not lol

VIP Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by revsix6 View Post
    Now we just have to know if the separate subscription fee will be apply or not. Then again I'll probably be playing Destiny or whatever game that comes out and never look at this game.

It applies. They tried to get MS to forgo the xbl fee but they would not. So, you've got to have gold and you've got to pay the subscription fee if you're playing on xbox. Sony has indicated they will not require psn fees to access the elder scrolls online. So, if you don't have gold you'll have two payments. If you do its a wash between the two consoles. Can't remember if it is cross platform compatible or not. One justification that they offer about the subscription fee is that is will not have microtransactions. I'm not sure if that's really true or just playing with word definitions...you remember Bill Clinton's famous quote.

Bear Hugs

Array

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    It applies. They tried to get MS to forgo the xbl fee but they would not. So, you've got to have gold and you've got to pay the subscription fee if you're playing on xbox. Sony has indicated they will not require psn fees to access the elder scrolls online. So, if you don't have gold you'll have two payments. If you do its a wash between the two consoles. Can't remember if it is cross platform compatible or not. One justification that they offer about the subscription fee is that is will not have microtransactions. I'm not sure if that's really true or just playing with word definitions...you remember Bill Clinton's famous quote.
    Dang that sucks, alright looks like this game won't probably be on my list forever but of course I will try it out if one of my friends get it than determine about it. Thanks player8140 for the infomation.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4219 || Posts : 1,935 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast