360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
So, who has Xbox One?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

So, who has Xbox One?

I've had mine since day one and love it, been playing BF4 and a few other games. I need some new xbox one friends add me L3ST3R 420 :)

Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3110 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

Array

Re: So, who has Xbox One?

unfortunately I don't feel PS4 or Xbox is giving me a reason to upgrade to it, I have quite the game library and I don't see why I should drop all that for like 4 next gen games.
    I also feel I should wait for that inevitable Xbox/ps4 version 2.0 Slim. But When I do get one, I'll be sure to let you know!

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

I have around 400 360 games, but when they are done, they are done I don't go back. I hope games stop supporting the old gens soon as it holds the next gen back.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3110 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

They'll probably will stop supporting current system, whatever year that is. (Maybe 2-4 years maybe, I don't know, but I believe it still has some years to go). Who knows, it all depends on the companies.

I do have a Xbox One, but don't play it often because how limit the game is right now and how some of my friend don't have it yet. My xbox 360 still alive, only had it for 4 years and still on it mainly.

Though there will be games I will be getting for the Xbox one mainly like; Thief, Destiny, Watch Dogs and other one that might interest me.

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4217 || Posts : 1,935 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    I've had mine since day one and love it, been playing BF4 and a few other games. I need some new xbox one friends add me L3ST3R 420 :)
    are add you later Bongmantv.im half thumb uk in caps.
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14661 || Posts : 12,526 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

Array

If the game is awesome I'm beating it to completion, all achievements & beat it on every difficulty. only a few games I play and never touch again.
    games like Tekken Tag 2/Halo Reach/3,(good multiplayer) never stopped playing them.

I don't know, Gamestops around me STILL carry PS2 games, they don't accept Original xbox games though.
    they not going to stop supporting last gen anytime soon. Most people still have 360/PS3 and there aren't really any games on Xbox&PS4, that's not a good business choice right now.
    besides I'm enjoying all these games going on sale.

Retired Staff

Array

So, who has Xbox One?

I have one but honestly I'm never in it I'm always in my 360 all my friends still there none of them want to get an Xbox one right now or anytime soon so i have no choice but to stay n play on my 360 n plus there's nothing interesting on the One yet but I'll definitely be in for the 5 days TitanFall Multiplayer Beta on Feb 15 :D can't wait
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13175 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

i had the xbox one and ps4 since day one and i have been disappointed since lol, to me i should have waited till they had more games out on the systems before i bought either system, i don't play my xbox one and ps4 much if at all recently, i have been playing mostly ps3/ps2, jrpgs ftw :) and yeah i keep all my jrpg games and replay over and over again, they are just too awesome IMO to stop and like TyrantKing said game developers will not stop supporting the 360/ps3 anytime soon, microsoft already stated that they would support the 360 for 6 more years and on ps3 japanese companies have stated that they main focus is on ps3 since most of their consumers have ps3(look at some of the recent jrpgs), so yeah it will take awhile before game developers shift over to the next gen systems only
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 02-06-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22145 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast