Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Haventacular yes

Haventacular im getting there
    another year i should be a great help to 360haven thats the plan :]

Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14670 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Re: Haventacular yes

Good for you....Congrats

A silly question...I saw your custom title was I am super awesome, now it is Haventacular....How do you get them? I understand I can change my CT whenever I want, but don't know how to get them in other colors
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5719 || Posts : 3,325 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 437 Times in 390 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

great job on hitting 400 posts thumbs you are really busy on here !!!!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionnet View Post
    Good for you....Congrats

A silly question...I saw your custom title was I am super awesome, now it is Haventacular....How do you get them? I understand I can change my CT whenever I want, but don't know how to get them in other colors
    you have to purchase the item User Title Style Change in the Shop here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/vbshop.php

select the Cocoon Shop and you will see that item but it will change back to normal after 30 days, you have to buy the permanent one if you want to be able to keep changes you make but that one needs a lot of orbs to buy

also the reason thumbs32 is a different color is cause he has not change his user title(his is default) like you have in your settings so his changes color and user title the more he posts like reapermechs(see how they have the same title), if you want your user title to be like thiers then you need to go here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/profi...do=editprofile
    and check Reset which then it should change to default and change like theirs do when your post count reaches a certain amount
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22152 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    you have to purchase the item User Title Style Change in the Shop here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/vbshop.php

select the Cocoon Shop and you will see that item but it will change back to normal after 30 days, you have to buy the permanent one if you want to be able to keep changes you make but that one needs a lot of orbs to buy

also the reason thumbs32 is a different color is cause he has not change his user title like you have in your settings so his changes the more post he gets like reapermechs and others, if you want it to change like his then you need to go here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/profi...do=editprofile
    and check Reset which then it should change to default and change like his does when your post count reaches a certain amount
    Very explicit explanation....Thank you so much for being so kind and pointing me to the right direction

lol....you explained to me before over here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...l=1#post243236
    but to be honest I didn't understand on the right way on that moment. Thanks again
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5719 || Posts : 3,325 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 437 Times in 390 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionnet View Post
    Very explicit explanation....Thank you so much for being so kind and pointing me to the right direction
    one more thing you need to change your Permission group back to Senior Member so that you user title will change like theirs since right now it says VIP Member and that does not change the more you post, to change your Permission group you go here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/profi...editusergroups
    also this just changes your color it will not take away your VIP or Donator Status, then you will have to click on Reset again in Settings so it will default back to the normal User title for Senior members, then you can go back into Permission group and change back to VIP, then you should be set, sorry should have put this before
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22152 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

WoW.....now it is even more clear, with all the times that I have been member here it is so shameful from my part that I never took the time to find out all these information, but to be honest I am being more active and involved with the site recently. Once again Thanks for being so patient and polite toward me...much much appreciated. God Bless You.

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

i did not no that ether m8
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14670 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast