360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GFX
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GFX

  1. #1
    RETRO
    Gamer

    THUMBS is online now
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Location : RETRO TOWN UK
    Posts : 12,528
    Array
    Twitter: @

    GFX

    morning 360haven i was thinking to start doing GFX but where do i start lol
    is there a site i can use.
    if any one can help me on my way very greatfull.thanks thumbsAttachment 13802
    like to do stuff like this Attachment 13803
    Attachment 13804

    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14668 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts



  2. #2
    Administrator
    Rpg_Fan

    Sephiroth is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts : 3,322
    Array
    Twitter: @
    Downloads : 151 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 6871 || Posts : 3,322 || Thanks : 488 || Thanked 4,199 Times in 1,282 Posts




    What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.




  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    RETRO
    Gamer

    THUMBS is online now
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Location : RETRO TOWN UK
    Posts : 12,528
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: GFX

    thanks very much Sephiroth.are have a good look later see what i can do :]

    there are so many GFX programes anyone no which is the best to use an easy lol
    Last edited by Original Boss; 02-18-2014 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Posts have been merged
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14668 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts



  5. #4
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

    Original Boss is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Climbing a long ladder
    Posts : 4,029
    Array

    Re: GFX

    Quote Originally Posted by thumbs32 View Post
    thanks very much Sephiroth.are have a good look later see what i can do :]

    there are so many GFX programes anyone no which is the best to use an easy lol
    Photoshop is the best but can be very intimidating due to the many functions it has you can use another program called GIMP it is like photoshop but not very advanced i wouldn't be able to tell you how good it is as i have never used it i would recommend watching tutorials on youtube and see what may suit you best

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    RETRO
    Gamer

    THUMBS is online now
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Location : RETRO TOWN UK
    Posts : 12,528
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: GFX

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Photoshop is the best but can be very intimidating due to the many functions it has you can use another program called GIMP it is like photoshop but not very advanced i wouldn't be able to tell you how good it is as i have never used it i would recommend watching tutorials on youtube and see what may suit you best
    ok just downloading that one i got inkscape but hard work need some time on this to get any good :] thanks for help as well
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14668 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts



  8. #6
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

    Original Boss is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Climbing a long ladder
    Posts : 4,029
    Array

    Re: GFX

    Quote Originally Posted by thumbs32 View Post
    ok just downloading that one i got inkscape but hard work need some time on this to get any good :] thanks for help as well
    No problem if you want you can check out my thread here and maybe you might like a signature that you can use?

    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ven+signatures

    If you go to page three on that thread you will see more at the bottom :)

  9. #7
    RETRO
    Gamer

    THUMBS is online now
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Location : RETRO TOWN UK
    Posts : 12,528
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: GFX

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    No problem if you want you can check out my thread here and maybe you might like a signature that you can use?

    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ven+signatures

    If you go to page three on that thread you will see more at the bottom :)
    right boss im getting there with GFX another week or two an are put some up see what you think thanks thumbs
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14668 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts



 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Wallpaper] GFX
    By THUMBS in forum HD Wallpapers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:50 AM
  2. [Wallpaper] my first GFX
    By THUMBS in forum HD Wallpapers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:33 PM
  3. My GFX
    By Mets08123 in forum Graphics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+