First footage emerges for Titanfall on Xbox 360
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

First footage emerges for Titanfall on Xbox 360

Screenshots and videos appear online ahead of launch
    Despite the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall due for release this week, EA and developer Bluepoint Games have kept rather quiet about it. In fact, not until just last night did footage of the game in action see the light of day in public.

Naturally, the people of the internet were on hand to capture and share the footage, so here are a few of the best clips and captures rounded up below.

This clip from EliteXbox360Gaming shows a battle taking place on the game's Boneyard map:

A second clip can be found over at Jan ChillOnXbox's channel.
    NeoGAF user Javac has also uploaded a batch of screenshots from the Xbox 360 version of the game, but you should bear in mind that these aren't of the highest quality.

Titanfall on Xbox 360 launches tomorrow in the US, and the 11th in Europe. Will you be picking it up?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tt1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	14545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tt2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	14546
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14663 || Posts : 12,526 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array

Re: First footage emerges for Titanfall on Xbox 360

About time I'm getting sick of playing this game on the Xbox one without my friends why cuz only a few have the one but the ones I play with none have the one yet so the 360 version is the one we all waiting for to play together lol can't wait :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13177 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    About time I'm getting sick of playing this game on the Xbox one without my friends why cuz only a few have the one but the ones I play with none have the one yet so the 360 version is the one we all waiting for to play together lol can't wait :D
    Gutta what the hell are you talking about? Lol, great share I'll probably pirate it later

Retired Staff

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Gutta what the hell are you talking about? Lol, great share I'll probably pirate it later
    Let me make it easy for you Boss lol buying the xbox one is a big mistake you either end up disappointed or playing by yourself cuz none of your friends have it yet cuz they were smart enough not to buy one now so when I said about time is cuz is about time for TitanFall to come out for the 360 after so many delays now I'll be able to play with my fiends instead by myself on the xbox one since it came out its boring as hell lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13177 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

oh hell yes i will be or atleast imma try to :P
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 2932 || Posts : 1,525 || Thanks : 533 || Thanked 106 Times in 100 Posts

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

I got this recently for the Xbox 360, but I haven't played yet. Great shared thumbs32
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5714 || Posts : 3,325 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 437 Times in 390 Posts

Array

Looks interesting, I've heard good things about the game. I might buy it.