GTA 5's High Life update release date and screenshots
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

GTA 5's High Life update release date and screenshots

Includes new stat to show how psychotic other players are feeling
    Rockstar will release Grand Theft Auto 5's free downloadable High Life update on 13th May, introducing new properties, vehicles, multiplayer features and weapons to the city of Los Santos. Here's a rundown of the details, plus some pretty pictures.

The new vehicles are the Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and Dinka Thrust (motorcycle). You can buy them in GTA Online from Legendary Motorsport, or access them at any garage in story mode.

Post-update, you'll be able to own multiple properties at once. There will be five new options on the Los Santos real estate market, all "featuring the latest interior design" and found at such attractive locations as Eclipse Towers and Richards Majestic.

If you're more interested in dealing damage than home-owning, the new Bullpup rifle should appeal. If you'd rather not take any damage in return, particularly while driving, consider the non-contact race options that will be available in GTA Online - these allow rivals to drive through each other without actually colliding, though you'll still hurt yourself if you drive into a civilian or, you know, the world in general.

There's a new Mental State option for multiplayer, which is quite intriguing. This stat purports to "show you just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are", so you can prepare for an encounter by (e.g.) climbing onto a school bus and switching to your grenade launcher.

All that's in addition to extra wardrobe options, vehicle horns and player toasts/celebrations as well as 15 new Jobs, including five new Contact Missions. Which part of the update do you find particularly appealing?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gt1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	14852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gt2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	14853Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gt3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	14854Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gt4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	14855
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14663 || Posts : 12,526 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: GTA 5's High Life update release date and screenshots

i know the new cars work offline but does the new property clothes an all also available for offline play? cause i really dont play online

Demon

Array

I like the non-contact racing thing, I might actually start enjoying races that rely on driving skill rather than driving like a dick. The extra garage space is long overdue, I've had to get rid of quite a few cars just because I needed the room. Still waiting on the heists though.......
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3136 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by electricone View Post
    i know the new cars work offline but does the new property clothes an all also available for offline play? cause i really dont play online
    no the only things that you can get from DLC for offline play is guns and cars

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I like the non-contact racing thing, I might actually start enjoying races that rely on driving skill rather than driving like a dick. The extra garage space is long overdue, I've had to get rid of quite a few cars just because I needed the room. Still waiting on the heists though.......
    yes i'm glad about the no contact setting and i think heist will come out next month