360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE Network
Register

Thread: WWE Network

Phacker

WWE Network

I bought it day one and watch mainly on my Roku device as theres no lag. Also have the ps3 and 360 apps. Anyone else have this? I personally love Network and am currently in a tour of 1994, as I am an old school fan. What do you guys watch and how much time do you spend watching Network?

Array

Re: WWE Network

I would have it but Im still pissed off after WM 30 truthfully I don't watch enough wrestling to get much out of this anyway

Array

I think the Network is off to a great start. I'm really hoping that around the time the initial first six months come to an end and they're looking to have everyone renew their subscriptions is when we'll see a lot more old episodes of RAW and SmackDown show up.

Array

heres a lil trick to get some things early like Beyond The Ring if u search Beyond The Ring instead of going to the section where its at you can find the next episode on there couple days before they show it for the first time on the network. i've done that several times to make it easy open it up on 2 tabs one were u in the real section of beyond the ring so u can see whats already available. in the other tab search Beyond The Ring an go through an see if u can find one thats in the search menu but not in the real section.

for instance if u go to the real section now u will notice that Jericho's Code Breaker isn't on there (which airs this sat.) if u search for it and go the 2nd page u will see it there and can go ahead and watch it. i've done this several times before with Big SHow, Batistas, & Edges

Array

I watched it at my friend's house. It was cool, but most of the content I can (and do) watch on youtube.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Phacker View Post
    I bought it day one and watch mainly on my Roku device as theres no lag. Also have the ps3 and 360 apps. Anyone else have this? I personally love Network and am currently in a tour of 1994, as I am an old school fan. What do you guys watch and how much time do you spend watching Network?
    I'm an old school fan myself, are the old Coliseum videos available on demand (Macho Man, Piper, Jake the Snake era)? or classics such as TNT, Prime Time Wrestling (Heenan & Monsoon)?

mmmoody

Since there's wrestling on almost every day of the week, I usually use it to watch the shows that aren't on TV anymore(NXT, ME), plus the PPV's(duh), but every once in a while I'll throw what they have on the Network channel on if it's a wrestling match/card.

Got to see Malenko and Mysterio 1v1 from the WCW days about a week ago... my head almost exploded from the sheer SKILLS of that match.