360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
dd.exe has stopped running
Register
    lostsoul
    Array

dd.exe has stopped running

I have asked about this before. but maybe this will help you understand my problem. weather I use eternia crystal or try hex. I get the message that dd.exe has stopped running. it has to be a pc problem. does anyone know what I need to do. please help.

Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 9 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

IBI-N-UBU

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Re: dd.exe has stopped running

Hi,

hmm "dd.exe" isn't part of Windows, its a third Party Process either it is "FUJIFILM MyFinePix Studio" or "Rossmann Fotoservice" or "Lidl Fotoservice" or "T-Online" or also DD for Windows which i suppose you don't use, ohh and 360Revolution has a such dd.exe too but i don't think it can run alone as a Process...

You don't have any of those Applications installed? -=> Then its Time to perform a Virusscan because then you can consider this a suspicious Activity and its possible that it is a Dialer or even a Trojan, else if you have one or more of those Applications installed you can try to uninstall it and look if that helps...

If you are in need of a good Antivirus Scanner, i suggest to try "Kasperky Labs - AVZ Antiviral Toolkit", its free and runs from a Folder or USB-Stick (Perfect for Win PE) without Installation and is even able to find Rootkits and other Stuff if needed...

Vulnavia

lostsoul
    Array

Re: dd.exe has stopped running

ok thanks vulnavia. it was in my game save not the pc. I just started a new game save. may have lost my accomplishments. but that is no big deal. I modded my hero's back to what I had and improved a few others. glad I had another account to give my weapons too. lol. I will put a game save on for some new members when I get a few more weapons done. more details when I share. thanks for the advise again.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 9 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

IBI-N-UBU