360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
#Oblivion Save Game Mod Help Please

#Oblivion Save Game Mod Help Please

Is it possible to mod your total health/magika to a certain number for Oblivion or can it only be changed through race/gender/skill level? Any insight is much obliged, It can be done in Modio but i have to be VIP ($10) which is a lot for changing two things.
    Is there other free save game editors for Oblivion that will do what i want.
    If it can only be done with a hex editor please can someone give me name of editor to use and info on what to change I have allready moded all my stats using Horizon
    Many thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

Emerald Lance

Re: #Oblivion Save Game Mod Help Please

Absolutely! It can only be modded to a certain number with hex alone (I don't remember if it's 255 or 65535, one or the other for sure) but there are modding glitches to get it even higher. But if you want a program to do it for free, you have two good options. Wait for Mojo to complete his save editor (I'm not sure if he's said it will be free or not, though) or download the Horizon beta; they've got a tool for editing almost everything (you only have to pay if you want to use the inventory editor) including HP and MP. If you've already modding using Horizon though, that's the max you can get without using those modding glitches I was talking about earlier, even with a hex editor.

Normally I would recommend the editor that comes with Modio, but for Oblivion I prefer to use Hex Workshop. Just remember that the values in Oblivion use a reverse byte structure.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4098 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."