Hey guys, here is a tutorial for how to mod items on Charlie Murder.
USB Flash Drive (formatted to an Xbox MU)
How to get the save file onto your computer:
1. Start by getting any item you want to mod, save and exit the game back to the Press Start screen.
2. Transfer your save to a USB if it's not already on there, unplug the USB and plug it into your Computer.
3. Open Horizon and the Device Manager open on the right side.
4. Open the Games folder and double click Charlie Murder.
5. Right Click the save in there and extract it to a back up folder (I am not responsible if you skip this step and corrupt your save!)
6. Double click the Save in Horizon and it'll open up the Package Manager, click the Contents tab.
7. Right click the game.sav file and extract it to somewhere, like your Desktop.
8. You are now ready, open the save in your Hex Editor.
How to mod the Item in a Hex Editor:
1. Press Crtl+F to open the Find option, make sure Type is set to Text and not Hex.
2. In the Value option, type the name of the Item you wanted to mod.
3. Press Enter or OK. It should find your Item, if not, make sure you spelt the Item's name correctly.
4. Refer to this IMAGE to know what and where everything for the item is.
5. Mod the item and save the file.
6. Go back to Horizon and replace the modded game.sav file over the game.sav file in your Save.
7. Press the Save, Rehash and Resign button.
8. Plug your USB back into the xbox and enjoy!
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS GAMESAVE IS WRITTEN AS LITTLE ENDIAN, MEANING THAT THE HEX VALUES ARE REVERSED!!!
Item Effect ID's:
Code:01 - Fire 02 - Thunder 03 - Poison 04 - Acid 05 - Fire Resist 06 - Thunder Resist 07 - Poison Resist 08 - Acid Resist 09 - Leech 0A - Knockback 0B - Cooldown 0C - Wounding 0D - Stun 0E - Crit 0F - Frost 10 - Dark Fire 11 - Food Power 12 - Req. Strength 13 - Req. Speed 14 - Req. Defense 15 - Req. Anar-Chi 16 - Rapid Jabs! 17 - Block to Cooldown 18 - Shockwave Slams! 19 - Shockwave Falldown 1A - Shockwave Counter! 1B - Stasis 1C - Wave Uppercut 1D - Wave Kick 1E - Blink 1F - Bruiser