360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fallout: New Vegas 'Old World Blues' DLC drops July 19
    VIP Member

Fallout: New Vegas 'Old World Blues' DLC drops July 19

Name:  old.world.blues.062211-530px.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  38.2 KB
    Bethesda is going to give Fallout: New Vegas fans a case of the blues next month. "Old World Blues," the third DLC pack for the game -- joining Dead Money and Honest Hearts -- arrives for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on July 19.
    This new pack sees players trapped as subjects of a twisted science experiment. Also, as the screenshot above confirms, there will be robotic radscorpions. Yeah.

The days leading up to the DLC's release will see a title update issued for the game across all platforms that promises to improve stability in "major areas," along with performance increases. Bethesda says to expect a trailer for Old World Blues soon.

Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4222 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 561 Times in 316 Posts

Re: Fallout: New Vegas 'Old World Blues' DLC drops July 19

SWEEET finally a release date for Old Worlds Blues can't wait for it i am a big Fallout fan as well as any rpg game this will problely be a day 1 buy for me.

Re: Fallout: New Vegas 'Old World Blues' DLC drops July 19

Personally, I was a little upset that they had to push it back. I believe they(Bethedsa) said it was initially set for June, no specific date, just June. I would have been fine with an very early July release, but a mid-July release? I have also heard they were supposed to schedule the release of the Lonesome Road DLC this month, but fat chance now. All I can say is that I sincerely hope that the reason behind this is that most of the staff behind this are also working on Skyrim.