360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GTA Online Flight school
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Demon

Array

What GTA Online Flight school

Well, another month, another little dlc....still no heists, and still parroting the bs about exploits/hacks being the reason there's no heists. I do have a theory though, I think there was never any plans to release heists when they said, just to simply mention it every once in a while, blame exploits etc for delays, and they are holding them back for the next-gen and pc release of the game; all the while pumping out small dlc with very expensive items to push the sales of the shark cards. Just a thought I had recently...anyways back on topic.
    I just spent a few hours playing the latest dlc, and to be honest I found it more frustrating than fun a lot of the time, maybe it's just me, but the flying controls seemed a lot touchier as well. Eventually finished the school, mostly bronze, and was glad to be done with it really. The new jet is okay, very fast but no weapons...wtf R*, the new car spins out so easily, but I actually had a lot of fun driving it, well crashing it would be a better description of what I was doing most of the time. Still, for almost 700k before upgrades it is rather expensive considering it's top speed is 120 while the munroe, which is slightly cheaper has a top speed of 140. I caved and bought the jet and the car just because, but like most of the dlc I found myself bored and done with it after a few hours. Wondering what everyone else though of it?

Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3136 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post:

360HAVEN
    Array

Re: GTA Online Flight school

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Well, another month, another little dlc....still no heists, and still parroting the bs about exploits/hacks being the reason there's no heists. I do have a theory though, I think there was never any plans to release heists when they said, just to simply mention it every once in a while, blame exploits etc for delays, and they are holding them back for the next-gen and pc release of the game; all the while pumping out small dlc with very expensive items to push the sales of the shark cards. Just a thought I had recently...anyways back on topic.
    I just spent a few hours playing the latest dlc, and to be honest I found it more frustrating than fun a lot of the time, maybe it's just me, but the flying controls seemed a lot touchier as well. Eventually finished the school, mostly bronze, and was glad to be done with it really. The new jet is okay, very fast but no weapons...wtf R*, the new car spins out so easily, but I actually had a lot of fun driving it, well crashing it would be a better description of what I was doing most of the time. Still, for almost 700k before upgrades it is rather expensive considering it's top speed is 120 while the munroe, which is slightly cheaper has a top speed of 140. I caved and bought the jet and the car just because, but like most of the dlc I found myself bored and done with it after a few hours. Wondering what everyone else though of it?
    13Dannyboy13 owning the C.E. for gta v is about the same if not worse. Because stunt plan time trials is impossible to complete in gold. R* should have put this out last year not August of all months. I tried the flight school myself I liked some more then others. I have not tried out the Coquette Classic yet. When ever I wait on call for missions people leave because of my rank. As for Elephants aka Heists don't expect anything good from R* when they do release it. Play PayDay II or wait until Battlefield Hardline comes out which takes place in L.A. by the way. As I watching the gameplay footage for BF: H very closely I saw the same buildings and area that were in GTA V. I had to go off topic and get that out of my system Love your post 13Dannyboy13 spot on .

Array

Obligatory "Where is the heists?".

In all seriousness get your stuff together Rockstar.

Demon

Array

@MegaCar: Yeah Battlefield Hardline looks pretty good, I've seen a few different gameplay videos and it looks pretty fun. As for the flight school I think I got maybe 3 gold out of the 10 and really had no interest in going back to do them again, probably crashed about 10 times right at the end of the low flying jet stage, and just gave up on the last one where you follow the guy after clipping my wing about 20 times, I just flew high above all the checkpoints since there's no time limit restriction for completing the last stage. After all that, you get a t-shirt...yay.... One thing I have noticed as well, is that it's almost impossible to find a deathmatch on a normal map, it's like as soon as I actually feel like playing the game, it finds ways make me change my mind...lol.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3136 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Special Member
    Demon

Array

I looked at the DLC for under 15 minutes. I got bored that fast. The new jet is just a lazer with no guns. QQ
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2119 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cryska View Post
    I looked at the DLC for under 15 minutes. I got bored that fast. The new jet is just a lazer with no guns. QQ
    Yeah, I was really hoping for a jet with some actual weapons, I could have sworn I saw a fully armed looking jet on the videos for the dlc. The only reason I bought it was because I have money and nothing to do with it, bought the car to finish filling my second garage. If they don't get their shit together and release the heists, no one will be playing this by the time they finally get released.

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    @MegaCar: Yeah Battlefield Hardline looks pretty good, I've seen a few different gameplay videos and it looks pretty fun. As for the flight school I think I got maybe 3 gold out of the 10 and really had no interest in going back to do them again, probably crashed about 10 times right at the end of the low flying jet stage, and just gave up on the last one where you follow the guy after clipping my wing about 20 times, I just flew high above all the checkpoints since there's no time limit restriction for completing the last stage. After all that, you get a t-shirt...yay.... One thing I have noticed as well, is that it's almost impossible to find a deathmatch on a normal map, it's like as soon as I actually feel like playing the game, it finds ways make me change my mind...lol.
    I am no fan of TDM or DM there just horrible. Even the ones people are complaining about were they just get camped. I have 8 out of 10 gold medals for flying school. I believe lessons 8 and 9 or rigged because I pulled some nice moves for 8 and got silver. When I was trying to go for gold that's when S*** hit the fan for me. I recommend that anyone with a heart condition to stay away from this dlc it will make you rage like there's no tomorrow .

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCar View Post
    I am no fan of TDM or DM there just horrible. Even the ones people are complaining about were they just get camped. I have 8 out of 10 gold medals for flying school. I believe lessons 8 and 9 or rigged because I pulled some nice moves for 8 and got silver. When I was trying to go for gold that's when S*** hit the fan for me. I recommend that anyone with a heart condition to stay away from this dlc it will make you rage like there's no tomorrow .
    I don't really mind the team deathmatches, I will admit to occasional camping on certain maps like the getaway map (sniping from the hilltop across the street). For me it's the races I can't stand anymore, people seem to think that every race should be a demolition derby, i know R* added the non-contact races, but sadly no one ever seems to use that option, they'd rather drive like dicks and not even have the balls to change it to a gta race. If people want to smash into me when I pass them, I want the ability to blow them up, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast