360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Very strange problem with xbox game, ever heard of this happening?
Register

Array

Very strange problem with xbox game, ever heard of this happening?

Ok, so recently i've started having this odd problem whenever i play Dishonored, it loads up the game i choose like normal the first time, but the next time i get a loading screen it loads indefinitely, and i don't mean freeze's on the loading screen, it LITERALLY loads infinitely! the game info still changes at the bottom and i can use the middle button to exit the game, i can't even understand how this is possible cause if a game fails to load it freeze's, thats what causes loading screen crashes isn't it? so any idea how this is happening? anyone else ever had a game do this? and is there any possible way i can fix it? btw its not my saves causing it either.. i loaded up a brand new game today with no modded ammo or anything and it STILL did this shit.. and my copy of Dishonored is practically brand new, i didn't buy it used, got it about 6 months ago and there isn't even a hair scratch on it "i take VERY good care of my games, a little too much maybe as i'm a bit ocd about it" lol so this problem is baffling me, didn't start this till a few days ago.
    any suggestions?

Array

Re: Very strange problem with xbox game, ever heard of this happening?

I experienced problems like yours with other games due to the title updates.

Usually after removed them the title regularly played.

Security
    Overlord

Array

i had the same issue when i played dishonored when it was a free game on xbox a while back toss the title update and it should work
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3579 || Posts : 1,007 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 177 Times in 113 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    i had the same issue when i played dishonored when it was a free game on xbox a while back toss the title update and it should work
    This. I had the same problem as well

Array

well i play offline most of the time so i doubt that was the problem, whatever it was it had to do with that specific copy of Dishonored cause i bought a used one from gamestop today "was only 8 bucks so figured why not" and it played just fine.. strange, considering the original copy played perfect for almost a year and the disk couldn't have been in better condition.