360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Request] Far Cry 4

[Request] Far Cry 4

Hey there guys,

I'm desperately searching for a working Far Cry 4 Trainer.
    There is a +6 all TU Trainer out there, but the Infinite Items option doesn't work for me and I'm really missing a godmode option.

I'm currently at the Arena, trying to get to level 10 to unlock a special weapon, sadly I'm way too bad in the arena to get to level 10 anytime soon.
    I've found a save editor for Far Cry 4 which allows editing your health stat but it doesn't work for me. Maybe it's because I only play offline campaign and/or because I'm using the PAL version of the game.

However, if anyone can come up with a Trainer for Godmode or is able to edit my save so I get godmode in offline campaign I'd really appreciate it A LOT! I attached my savegame for you.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Re: [Request] Far Cry 4

It could be nice: I agree.

By the way, when you are in the arena, try to stay _not_ in the centre of it and more important try to kill the enemies by melee combo, so you receive more supplies from the spectators ;-) With these tips, I reached the 10th level. I hope they'll help you.