Latest build: 3.1
Allows editing of F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. Files, and F.E.A.R. 2 save data. Simply open your file, edit, save and it's ready for your HDD.
- Open from STFS
- Repairs STFS security on save (optionally prompts for STFS IDs)
- Properly handles the Secure Transacted File System (STFS)
- Properly handles and rebuilds save data
- Extract blocks (allows compressed data blocks to extract or decompressed and then extracted)
- Works with all save data (manual/auto).
- Patches (create or apply patches for the string table for easier editing)
- Description manifest (allows users to edit descriptions of string values (or update the manifest via internet) for easier editing)
- Search string table (search through string table for easier editing)
- Detailed logging (easier for finding error solutions)
- x64 support
F.E.A.R. Files (expansion disc)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Q: When trying to load, Continue Mission is grayed out. How do I get my save to load now?
A: Backup your save, start a new campaign, delete the new save, replace with your backup and load again.
Q: Mods not working in Instant Action after editing my save. How do I get my mods to work in Instant Action?
A: Load your edited save for Campaign first, quit and load an Instant Action map.
Report any errors/problems please