360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    aritoni is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 61
    Array

    [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Hello,i would like to request a trainer for this game with the following cheats:

    -1hit k.o in parallel mode
    -master's affinity maxed
    -Super speed
    -Max money
    -Ininite Health
    -Max Atribute points


    Title ID: 4E4D0862
    Media ID: 423344A1
    TU: 0

    P.S: I have seen a trainer with the above features,but it was for the Japanese version of the game.

    Thank you for your time!


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aritoni For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Shadiyee is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 21
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    How about Ioritree's trainer? ioritree's trainer 20150302.rar_

    - - - Updated - - -

    How about Ioritree's trainer? http://www.speedfly.cn/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=4677

  4. #3
    Member
    aritoni is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 61
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadiyee View Post
    How about Ioritree's trainer? ioritree's trainer 20150302.rar_

    - - - Updated - - -

    How about Ioritree's trainer? ioritree's trainer 20150302.rar_
    Because that trainer only works with the Japanese version of the game.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Shadiyee is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 21
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by aritoni View Post
    Because that trainer only works with the Japanese version of the game.
    That's what i mean't someone edit the trainer to work with the ENG VERSIONS of the game.

  6. #5
    Member
    aritoni is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 61
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadiyee View Post
    That's what i mean't someone edit the trainer to work with the ENG VERSIONS of the game.
    That is pretty much impossible i think.I have never seen anyone that could be on par with ioritree,the guy's a genius.
    The only hope is that the man himself does it.

  7. #6
    Member
    hello_hello is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 87
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    ioritree trainer always has some special options, hope it get updated to support the eng version :)

  8. #7
    Member
    aritoni is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 61
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    ioritree trainer always has some special options, hope it get updated to support the eng version :)
    The special options are godly,take a look:

    Features:
    (1) Infinite Health
    (2) Infinite Ki
    (3) Infinite Stamina
    (4) Fast Mode
    (5) Instant K.O
    (6) Max Money
    (7) Man Experience Points
    (8) Max Skill Points
    (9) Teachers Instructors Max
    (q) Unlock All characters (Except DLC)
    (w) Select Hidden Characters (Press RB or LB on CHAR Select,includes DLC)

    Hidden chars:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cKCrSd3TcY&

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Shadiyee is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 21
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Dragon Ball Xenoverse NTS-U trainer

    Quote Originally Posted by aritoni View Post
    The special options are godly,take a look:

    Features:
    (1) Infinite Health
    (2) Infinite Ki
    (3) Infinite Stamina
    (4) Fast Mode
    (5) Instant K.O
    (6) Max Money
    (7) Man Experience Points
    (8) Max Skill Points
    (9) Teachers Instructors Max
    (q) Unlock All characters (Except DLC)
    (w) Select Hidden Characters (Press RB or LB on CHAR Select,includes DLC)

    Hidden chars:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cKCrSd3TcY&
    True,he's the best creator for trainers,all his trainer are different than others'
    I asked him to make the "Hidden chars"work for ENG version,hopefully he does it soon...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [NEWS] Dragon Ball Xenoverse
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 News, Updates, and Rumors
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 08:28 AM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 04:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+