360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Zombai is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 7
    Array

    Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    I've been using Jappi88's Save Editor and successfully inported at least 10 custom items with 32 magic properties. Things are working wonderfully in that regard.
    I'm just curious if anyone knows how to change the value of the bonus given? I.e instead of 250int, you get 40,000int?

    A friend of mine has a gem on RoS for Xbox One that gives a chance for a bonus 8mil% damage.



    I'm using vanilla as I don't have RoS on 360, and am only using it to transfer the save to Xbox One.

    Any help would be muchly appreciated!

  2. #2
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombai View Post
    I've been using Jappi88's Save Editor and successfully inported at least 10 custom items with 32 magic properties. Things are working wonderfully in that regard.
    I'm just curious if anyone knows how to change the value of the bonus given? I.e instead of 250int, you get 40,000int?

    A friend of mine has a gem on RoS for Xbox One that gives a chance for a bonus 8mil% damage.

    I'm using vanilla as I don't have RoS on 360, and am only using it to transfer the save to Xbox One.

    Any help would be muchly appreciated!
    The legendary gems on the XONE version have a level on the gem. As the level of the gem increases so does the value of the effect. So if you mod the level of the gem to 10000000, then the value of the effect will be in the millions or billions. You can't mod the normal gems like that as the normal gems don't have that level system on them.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11918 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Zombai is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 7
    Array

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    How does one then modify an Xbox One save? I thought they were all directly saved in the cloud, which implies it's impossible without the method of transferring across consoles?

  4. #4
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombai View Post
    How does one then modify an Xbox One save? I thought they were all directly saved in the cloud, which implies it's impossible without the method of transferring across consoles?
    You mod it on the 360 version save, then export it to the ONE.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11918 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Zombai is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 7
    Array

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    Oh ok, so I need ROS on 360to mod it to that extent then?


    Do you know if the free version of Jappis Save Editor does RoS?

  6. #6
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombai View Post
    Oh ok, so I need ROS on 360to mod it to that extent then?


    Do you know if the free version of Jappis Save Editor does RoS?
    No it doesn't. You need the use CKY's Editor.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11918 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Zombai is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 7
    Array

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    Alright awesome!
    Thank you so much!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Zombai is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 7
    Array

    Re: Diablo 3 Vanilla weapon magic properties

    So...
    I got CKY's save editor, managed to get quite a few extra weapons and stuff to work on the game..
    But I can't work the gems out?
    They're in the inventory on the save editor, but don't show up in game?
    Is this because I set the rank to 10mil? Is there a maximum rank to set?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Diablo 3 ROS - Modded Gear/Weapon (XboxOne)
    By KillerxxSnake in forum X1 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
  3. Diablo 3: Secret Weapon
    By Subsidius in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+