360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 2K16 Save Editor - Page 4
Loading
Register

View Poll Results: Which editors do you want the most

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entrance Editor

    13 68.42%
  • Moveset Editor

    10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789142954 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 603
  1. #25
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 644
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    Like without us paying it?

    Will you also add the abilities to unlock & edit npcs? If you need help with testing let me know! I helped hacker T with entrance motions back in 14.
    Yes as most are on the discs they just wont be in the DLC category you will have to select them by setting all Divas to male except 1 ( I did not find this trick )

    also can you get all entrances from WWE 2K15? I will include you in the credits as always

    This update will be huge it might take maybe a month as their is a lot of stuff planed so everyone be patient I also will include certain NPC's to edit an unlock / lock ( No Referee or any split-screen NPC's )
    Downloads : 87 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3147 || Posts : 644 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 267 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  2. #26
    Haven's Warrior lv9

    WordUp is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Posts : 525
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    Yes as most are on the discs they just wont be in the DLC category you will have to select them by setting all Divas to male except 1 ( I did not find this trick )

    also can you get all entrances from WWE 2K15? I will include you in the credits as always

    This update will be huge it might take maybe a month as their is a lot of stuff planed so everyone be patient I also will include certain NPC's to edit an unlock / lock ( No Referee or any split-screen NPC's )
    Yeah Ican test out entrances for 15 if you want.

  3. #27
    One Hit Wonder
    Usama47 is offline
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 1
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    It can't unlock characters please make update of unlocking all characters,Thank You.

  4. #28
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 644
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Usama47 View Post
    It can't unlock characters please make update of unlocking all characters,Thank You.
    it does unlock all characters 2K made it where you have to own the season pass for my mod tool to unlock a certain character
    Downloads : 87 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3147 || Posts : 644 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 267 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  5. #29
    Haven's Warrior lv9

    WordUp is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Posts : 525
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    it does unlock all characters 2K made it where you have to own the season pass for my mod tool to unlock a certain character
    I think he means "Unlock All" KG editor lets you do that without season pass.

  6. #30
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 644
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    Yeah Ican test out entrances for 15 if you want.
    That'll be cool dude an i'll have to find out where the unlock all is located
    Downloads : 87 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3147 || Posts : 644 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 267 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  7. #31
    Haven's Warrior lv9

    WordUp is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Posts : 525
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    That'll be cool dude an i'll have to find out where the unlock all is located
    Just PM Me so we can get started.

  8. #32
    Senior Member
    FuzzBallDog is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2012
    Posts : 404
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    I think he means "Unlock All" KG editor lets you do that without season pass.
    but does it actually work though? KG Tool while it works, not everything in it actually works right or even at all. I wont say his tool is a broken POS
    but it doesnt 100% have all its features work right. given the fact the save file this year is similar but quite a bit different....I do wonder whether
    or not it still lets you unlock preorder DLC.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] WWE 2K16 Toolkit
    By kill_seth in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-16-2017, 04:10 PM
  2. [Modded Save] WWE 2K16 starter save
    By THUMBS in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2017, 04:07 PM
  3. WWE 2k16 New Moves Pack DLC
    By Nosta in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:47 AM
  4. [News] WWE 2K16 – Oh Hell Yeah Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum PS3 Game News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 06:50 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

wwe 2k16 save editor

wwe 2k16 save editor free

wwe 2k16 save editor pc

2k16 save editor ps4

http:www.360haven.comforumsthreads45623-WWE-2K16-Save-Editorpage10

wwe 2k16 data editor

wwe 2k16 save editor xbox 360

wwe 2k16 pc save all unlocked

wwe2k16 save game

xbox 360 save editor wwe 2k16

mod tool for WWE2k16

wwe 2k16 xbox 360 save editor download

wwe 2k16 ps3 save editor

wwe 2k16 xbox 360 mod tool

wwe 2k16 save with tna caw and arena ps3

wwe 2k16 game save

baixar save wwe 2k16 xbox 360

wwe 2k unlock wwe 2k16 gamesave ps3#

wwe 2k16 edit a diva Xbox 360

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

☆★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.stat-counter.org Like this?