360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Members about posting
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9
  1. #1
    Security
    Overlord

    reapermech is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : tx
    Posts : 1,007
    Array

    Members about posting

    Hello members of 360H ,



    some of our newer members seem not to want to participate in our community by making silly little posts just so they can get a download , please stop doing this . be active start a conversation/ thread and spark some activity with your fellow members .
    the editors,saves and information here are all provided free by the members here and its super disrespectful to them when you post stuff like ( "random post for download" ).

    this is a friendly warning from me , this is a community wide 1st warning , so be nice and post a bit more people we value your input and questions in all areas of gaming .
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3586 || Posts : 1,007 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 177 Times in 113 Posts



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to reapermech For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Members about posting

    99.9% of new members (leechers) are never going to read this, wish they would, but that's just wishful thinking :(
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11917 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  4. #3
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

    Original Boss is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Climbing a long ladder
    Posts : 4,029
    Array

    Re: Members about posting

    Site is dead RIP

  5. #4
    Banned Noob
    GideonvI is offline
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Location : Canada
    Posts : 3
    Array

    Re: Members about posting

    That's what happens when you artificially inflate site traffic by forcing people to register and occasionally clicking a meaningless "Thanks" button.
    Last edited by GideonvI; 07-27-2016 at 12:22 PM.

  6. #5
    Security
    Overlord

    reapermech is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : tx
    Posts : 1,007
    Array

    Re: Members about posting

    Quote Originally Posted by GideonvI View Post
    That's what happens when you artificially inflate site traffic by forcing people to register and occasionally clicking a meaningless "Thanks" button.
    that is your opinion and you are entitled to it , but what is so hard about showing your appreciation to the devs and people who created the saves that the members use ? we like to know how many people are using the tools and saves here , along with having an active community .
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3586 || Posts : 1,007 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 177 Times in 113 Posts



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reapermech For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    RETRO
    Gamer

    THUMBS is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Location : RETRO TOWN UK
    Posts : 12,528
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Members about posting

    Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    that is your opinion and you are entitled to it , but what is so hard about showing your appreciation to the devs and people who created the saves that the members use ? we like to know how many people are using the tools and saves here , along with having an active community .
    very well said indeed reapermech
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 14670 || Posts : 12,528 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,971 Times in 1,315 Posts



  9. #7
    Banned Noob
    GideonvI is offline
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Location : Canada
    Posts : 3
    Array

    Re: Members about posting

    Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    that is your opinion and you are entitled to it , but what is so hard about showing your appreciation to the devs and people who created the saves that the members use ? we like to know how many people are using the tools and saves here , along with having an active community .
    I can help explain this with extreme levels of honesty.

    I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to join your little circlejerk that you call a community. I have my own friends for that. You don't know anything about Boba Fett, and are incapable of stimulating discussion about Speed Force. If I want to show my appreciation, I will. But if I'm forced to before I'm able to download and use the damn thing, then it goes against the purpose of showing your appreciation in the first place.

  10. #8
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Members about posting

    Quote Originally Posted by GideonvI View Post
    I can help explain this with extreme levels of honesty.

    I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to join your little circlejerk that you call a community. I have my own friends for that. You don't know anything about Boba Fett, and are incapable of stimulating discussion about Speed Force. If I want to show my appreciation, I will. But if I'm forced to before I'm able to download and use the damn thing, then it goes against the purpose of showing your appreciation in the first place.
    Ok, bye. Enjoy finding another website to leech from.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11917 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+