360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 2K17 Discussing mods - Page 2
Loading
Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 125
  1. #9
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 627
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    KG says he thinks it is possible that you could inject the CAW from last years game into this game. Brienj speculated on that too years ago. sadly Brienj never tried it and KG isnt completely sure he can fix the entire CAW file. though i said I told him I'd certainly pay for that editor seperately....so who knows hopefully he tries it.

    at this point....he's probably the only one left that would know how to do such a thing or has the most knowledge on it....maybe see if you can work with him?
    I'm trying to work with him but, He never responds also I may have an Alternate way of making a Paint Tool injector(Without displaying the DDS file)

    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2803 || Posts : 627 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K18 releases 10/17/17
    "BE LIKE NO ONE"

  2. #10
    Junior Member
    mikeholmes is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 9
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Can you, please, put an unlock everything button? I do not have the means to buy the accelerator, and grinding through 100+ matches just to get Stone Cold is absolutely ridiculous.

    I will be forever grateful.

  3. #11
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 627
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeholmes View Post
    Can you, please, put an unlock everything button? I do not have the means to buy the accelerator, and grinding through 100+ matches just to get Stone Cold is absolutely ridiculous.

    I will be forever grateful.
    Lmao I wouldn't want to play single player trying to unlock Andre The Giant until I got 90+ wins. lol what were they thinking?
    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2803 || Posts : 627 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K18 releases 10/17/17
    "BE LIKE NO ONE"

  4. #12
    Senior Member
    FuzzBallDog is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2012
    Posts : 396
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    I'm trying to work with him but, He never responds also I may have an Alternate way of making a Paint Tool injector(Without displaying the DDS file)
    damn....well i tossed the idea his way. hopefully he responds.

    well KG has his tool his released. works as usual i presume.

    so for anyone that wants to go that route....the option is there. still the best and most convenient editor that is still around. though I know LaughClown is trying really hard. I do encourage supporting LaughingClown here....but well KG is also a solid option for convenience for those that can figure out how to use it. even though i know folks here don't like to pay for mods, and I do generally agree with that. but well....its an option and it works.

    hopefully LaughingCLown can get a good solid editor this year with some unique stuff too.
    Last edited by THUMBS; 10-13-2016 at 12:28 AM.

  5. #13
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 627
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    damn....well i tossed the idea his way. hopefully he responds.

    well KG has his tool his released. works as usual i presume.

    so for anyone that wants to go that route....the option is there. still the best and most convenient editor that is still around. though I know LaughClown is trying really hard. I do encourage supporting LaughingClown here....but well KG is also a solid option for convenience for those that can figure out how to use it. even though i know folks here don't like to pay for mods, and I do generally agree with that. but well....its an option and it works.

    hopefully LaughingCLown can get a good solid editor this year with some unique stuff too.
    Lol want to know a Secret? If you have the WWE 2K14 Mod Tool with the paint tool injector you can use it in
    WWE 2K17 I tested that theory and to my surprise it worked.

    Funny thing is I will pay him to teach me how to code the Paint Tool injector

    As for the Cas Checksum's go if anyone who has a Updated J-Tag P.M. me or say below so we can make this happen
    i'm trying to Create the best Save Editor for WWE 2K17 an I need the top Dev's here to help me out please with those important things
    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2803 || Posts : 627 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K18 releases 10/17/17
    "BE LIKE NO ONE"

  6. #14
    Junior Member
    nachones is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2013
    Posts : 5
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    2k14 tool edit the 2k17 paintool file properly, but in the game if you go to the logo creation section and you re-save the created logo... paintool crash
    i tested that
    (sorry my english)...

  7. #15
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 627
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    Quote Originally Posted by nachones View Post
    2k14 tool edit the 2k17 paintool file properly, but in the game if you go to the logo creation section and you re-save the created logo... paintool crash
    i tested that
    (sorry my english)...
    Your English is good bro I tested this with the 2K14 tool on the first day
    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2803 || Posts : 627 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K18 releases 10/17/17
    "BE LIKE NO ONE"

  8. #16
    Junior Member
    nachones is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2013
    Posts : 5
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

    i found the way to edit the paintool with 2k14 save editor sucessfully!

 

 
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking for wwe 2k17 save editor
    By halobobby in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 03:27 AM
  2. [YouTube] WWE 2K17 – Who’s Next? Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 04:26 AM
  3. [YouTube] WWE 2K17 MyCareer Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 04:25 AM
  4. [YouTube] WWE 2K17 Gameplay Preview
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 05:53 PM
  5. [YouTube] WWE 2K17 Live Action Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+