360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 2K17 Discussing mods - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 2K17 Discussing mods

Quote Originally Posted by Juria View Post
    Excellent. I can't wait to see the finished result, but I will. I do have one tiny little question, when making the moveset editor, will we be able to assign OMG moves to our CAWs? I ask merely because I'd love to give some of my big monsters something other than an apron DDT.
    i think hes going to try and do that at some point

but in the game itself.....for example....say you want undertakers OMG dive....simply copy undertakers moveset to a CAW, and you will get the OMG dive. be sure to do this before you assign moves to your CAW. now simply edit the moveset as you please.

a handful of OMG moves dont copy for some reason.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Juria View Post
    Excellent. I can't wait to see the finished result, but I will. I do have one tiny little question, when making the moveset editor, will we be able to assign OMG moves to our CAWs? I ask merely because I'd love to give some of my big monsters something other than an apron DDT.
    I will add everything that is on the moveset that includes the hidden stuff like the OMG Moments
    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2688 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts

I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

WWE 2K18 releases 10/17/17
    "BE LIKE NO ONE"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLaughingClown For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

I though to myself would it really make any sense if I released my tool with with a Entrance Editor and not the Main Wrestlers/Caws/DLC/NPCs/Managers?

No it wouldn't so here is what can do is add the entrance editor on the first day I release this tool be patient as i'm
    working on this editor constantly that leaves some room for a well made editor Unlike last year where I worked on the WWE 2K16 Editor for over a year
    that's insane lmao but, This editor will not take all year only 1 Month at the max or less. This is a timely process so please be patient I can't stress that enough
    I will make some small future updates to keep the tool fresh and maybe some big ones.
    Last edited by TheLaughingClown; 11-07-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    Downloads : 82 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2688 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 263 Times in 35 Posts

I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

"BE LIKE NO ONE"

Array

I dont need a toolkit iv already modded wwe 2k17 but hey it would be cool if you make another save editor lauphingclown

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONkingX View Post
    I dont need a toolkit iv already modded wwe 2k17 but hey it would be cool if you make another save editor lauphingclown
    I don't need one ether I modded it the first day, I've already said i'm working on one in the first post

I'm working on the huge Entrance Motions dictionary.

"BE LIKE NO ONE"

Developer

Array

I refuse to release an unfinished tool even though i've done that last year
    not this time lol;)

I have not forgot about the editor nor have I forgot about you last gen users, Be patient as I am working on this editor just the research takes
    some time so I hope everyone understands, Once the entrance values have been researched I will have my tester test to see if everything works
    properly and then I will release.

"BE LIKE NO ONE"

Array

Hopefully it will work with Patch 1.1, because of Games on Demand Version of the Game

Cant wait to see the final Thing
    Thx LC

Array

make a checksum fixer

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast