Today I will be introducing a tutorial on how to mod Catherine, The Game. Yesterday, I went out and rented this game and I have to say the game is very fun and will mess with your mind. Besides that, I also did some researching within the file or save and indeed found some interesting stuff. Note that there might be more stuff that you can edit within the save but I wasn't able to find anything else.
Anyways lets begin the tutorial:
- Extract the con file within the save.
- Open up your con file in either HxD, or Hex Editor. (Both are the same when it comes to editing the file)
- Once you have open the save, hold and click CTRL + F. This will pop up a find box.
- Now here comes the intresting part. We are going to search up our money and how much money we made within a level and we are going to edit the Trophies that you have currently earned.
- First off, change your settings to this.
- Once you have found your money, you should do the following:
- After you have done this, your next step is editing your level money and your trophies.
- There should be able to find your levels money and trophies. It should look similar to this:
- Now edit the rest and save then rehash/resign with your favorite modding tool.
I hope that most of you enjoyed this tutorial and will hopefully learn something new.