360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal editi
Register
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal editi

EB Games Australia revealed a new version of Saint's Row The Third that falls somewhere between the normal version and the Platinum Pack.

The Saints Row The Third Smooth Criminal Edition features some key elements that may or may not be awesome (depending on your love of cuff links) to the discerning gamer.

Purchase the Smooth Criminal Edition and you'll bring home:

The Game
    "Unique" Packaging
    Sunglasses
    Bullet-shaped Ice Cube Tray
    Silver-played Saints Crest Cuff Links
    Soundtrack

There's no official word of if this pack will be available outside of Australia as its not listed on the US EB Gamse website yet.

This mid-level edition of the game comes in addition to the Platinum Pack Collector's Edition that includes actual headphones, Professor Genki's in-game items, and an in-game stunt suit.

Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6259 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,428 Times in 637 Posts

Array

Sweat Re: New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal e

IDK, both this editions seems BS to me =( like "I rly need Sunglasses in November, or those headphones that i dont need (or they are in case, u dont wanna let the parents hear all that nasty stuff that comes from the game, when u play it upstairs in ur room?))) The only things i see there REASONABLE are DLC+ Ice-Bullet-maker =/ thats all + maybe OST might come in handy... other stuff can leave now
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2985 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal e

nice info Sterling but like skyrim ill stick with the normal edition all the way XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: New Saints Row The Third Special Edition Detailed What does the Smooth Criminal e

Only the game matters but it is looking smooth

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

i like the bullet ice cube tray though.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6259 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,428 Times in 637 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    IDK, both this editions seems BS to me =( like "I rly need Sunglasses in November, or those headphones that i dont need (or they are in case, u dont wanna let the parents hear all that nasty stuff that comes from the game, when u play it upstairs in ur room?))) The only things i see there REASONABLE are DLC+ Ice-Bullet-maker =/ thats all + maybe OST might come in handy... other stuff can leave now
    Well in November it is summer in Australia and New Zealand with temperatures reaching up to 40+ degrees C or 104+ degrees Fahrenheit.
    What I don't agree with is why the headphones are only good for mp3 players and the likes, & not xboxlive. How many people do you
    think are going to see this in the shop and go wow that's cool and get home and try there new headphones on xboxlive only to be disappointed.