360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Assassin's Creed: Revelations 'Ultimate Edition' bundle revealed by GameStop
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Assassin's Creed: Revelations 'Ultimate Edition' bundle revealed by GameStop

Name:  ezioandflyingthing225px.jpg
Views: 1760
Size:  17.7 KB
    You've got a hoodie drawn over your eyes, a hidden blade tucked under each sleeve, and you're a parkour master.
    Every evening you renew your vow to the order, quietly murmuring "Vittoria agli assassini" before retiring to bed. But as we all know, you're not a real Assassin's Creed fan without a miniature statuette of Leonardo da Vinci's flying machine and a plastic statue of elderly Ezio.

As it turns out, GameStop is offering just that in what it's calling the Assassin's Creed: Revelations "Ultimate Edition," which includes the contents of the pre-order-tied "Signature Edition" plus the aforementioned plastic items. That means it costs $40 more on consoles and PC ($100 and $90, respectively) for two plastic figures and ... a whole bunch of content that everyone else is getting for free with a pre-order.

Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4633 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 566 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations 'Ultimate Edition' bundle revealed by GameStop

that is why i am glad i preordered, dont plan on getting this edition because i dont think $40 is worth two plastic items but that may be just me XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array

Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations 'Ultimate Edition' bundle revealed by GameStop

i think the action figure alone would be worth it if you leave it in its case it may not be worth much now but several years down the road it could be cuz some people dont realize that special edition stuff like transformers and gi joe and other stuff is worth alot of money 20 years down the road if it is kept in its box and untouched.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4633 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 566 Times in 319 Posts

BahrKode

imo, i would suggest just preordering to get the upgrade to signature and just go with that.

Extorris
    Array

I got the Collectors Edition, As much as i love Ezio, I don't fish for these high priced editions, unless it's Sonic, Final Fantasy or Dragonball Z.

Revoltech

Glad I stuck with the regular signature edition, the "ultimate" looks worthless as usual.