360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island DUPE glitch
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    drscott11

Dead Island DUPE glitch

I just found this... A duplication glitch for melee weapons. Credit to Viva la Cakes at www.x360a.com I confirm it works as I made 8 Zeds Demise Katanas using this method. DOES NOT WORK for Molitovs, grenades, De Boms, or guns. ONLY WORKS with MELEE weapons. If this helped you please click "thanks"!

First of all i did not find out about these glitches. i came across some people in co-op who were doing this. I repeat i am not the founder of these glitches.

*** I recommend that you dont do this on your main character if you want the feel for the games survivability. Or if you have beaten the game then do what you would like***

Unlimited Weapons: Get the weapon you wanna duplicate hold LT + (Hold Y then quickly hit RT at same time) while looking at the ground, you will then duplicate your weapon.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drscott11 For This Useful Post:

BahrKode

Re: Dead Island DUPE glitch

i can confirm i got this working for 360 :)

VIP Member
    Array

that's interesting. I confess although I bought the game I haven't started it yet. not having played it I'm not sure how having more than one of a particular weapon would increase your survivability but I look forward to finding out. Thanks for sharing.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    that's interesting. I confess although I bought the game I haven't started it yet. not having played it I'm not sure how having more than one of a particular weapon would increase your survivability but I look forward to finding out. Thanks for sharing.
    Because as you hit the enemies, the weapon durability begins to decrease, This way, you always have a backup plan, Usually with a Katana, they do massive damage, So this would indeed increase your survival stance.

HydroBullet

This glitch does work I suck at it but my friend is really good at it and does it all the time when he needs extra cash for something

TsubasaKowareta

I havn't tried duping weapons, I duped diamonds with a friend, never thought that duping a weapon would work. . .Good information good sir and noted into my intelligence!

fire_smiley
    Location : Close your eyes and point at a map...now open your eyes.
    Array

Awesome, now I'll never have to worry about losing some of my best weapons.

scoobs2010

I haven't downloaded the patch yet so I can't say anything but, if you use the dupe, watch out for glitched Jin Storage::: If your inventory is full and you try to get something from Jin you will lose it, it just vanishes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast