360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
dead island currpt save??
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

dead island currpt save??

just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them.
    i was in the middle of a game with 3 other friends and when we ending the game for the night 2 of us has our saves corrupted. meaning the next time we went to play the game froze up everytime?
    also neither of us had used any kind of editor program, we were both playing legit.
    needless to say both of us were level 42 almost 43 and now we had to start over.

Array

Re: dead island currpt save??

I can say that this game is fun as much as it's bugged... Yesterday I was playing online with some friends and I died kicking a inflatable ball on the beach... I've experienced problem with weapons when loading a game... Some of them magically disappear... Also before editing with the modding program... I can suggest you maybe to post the corrupt save and maybe someone can help you to make it works...

Crazy07

Ya the game is buggy as hell hope there working on it, oh and I feel your pain Caymuano that very same beach ball almost murdered me too.

Array

Welcome to the "Zombie killing spree game, where the main menace for the player is a bloodthirsty beachball!"...
    Hope in a future patch where the ball will be a playable character... Fury skill will be "death bouncing"

Cxpture

Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cxpture View Post
    Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing.
    i have had that happen on a few of the cut scenes also

Array

Sorry but once yr game is corrupted u cant get it back but u can start a new game with some level and points to spend. Go on the Main Menu and put it on 1player and look for yr save BUT DONT LOAD IT go to SELECT NEW PLAYER and chose the same player u have in the corrupt save and load u will start a new game or at some level and b a high level like 20 and some SKILL POINTS to use. Hope this HELPS.

gooobrichace

Iv had this thing were the cut scene freezes so i have had to skip it. which results in my screen going black. but i found out that if you click the xbox button on your controller and then click (B) it gets rid of it and i can carry on playing. ------ I have also had this happen to me! not legit at all. im telling you game producers these days strugggggggggg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast