360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 35
  1. #1
    Member
    BEBEE is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 52
    Array

    haha Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    Its not my save set but i did repack it to make it easier to use.



    These complete save sets don't come around much anymore so a huge thank you goes out to doket for putting this one together and helping the save community.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution 1k legit order save set by doket

    If you follow the save number order it will unlock 1k legit.

    Instruction are included for each save.

    Don't forget to resign the saves with your id's
    You can copy all the saves to your MU but make sure you have 90Mb free space.
    If the game does not allow you to load the saves turn off your xbox. Delete all saves on your MU and reupload them.

    thanks to "setsae" for making Hax0r1! save.
    thanks to "Ecko3351" for making Foxiest of the Hounds, Pacifist and Legend save.
    thanks to "kero" for packing VERSION 2 - renaming and organising the saves so you can transfer all the saves at once.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to BEBEE For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    qcx2987

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    Quote Originally Posted by BEBEE View Post
    Its not my save set but i did repack it to make it easier to use.

    These complete save sets don't come around much anymore so a huge thank you goes out to doket for putting this one together and helping the save community.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution 1k legit order save set by doket

    If you follow the save number order it will unlock 1k legit.

    Instruction are included for each save.

    Don't forget to resign the saves with your id's
    You can copy all the saves to your MU but make sure you have 90Mb free space.
    If the game does not allow you to load the saves turn off your xbox. Delete all saves on your MU and reupload them.

    thanks to "setsae" for making Hax0r1! save.
    thanks to "Ecko3351" for making Foxiest of the Hounds, Pacifist and Legend save.
    thanks to "kero" for packing VERSION 2 - renaming and organising the saves so you can transfer all the saves at once.
    i d/l from your link, but dont know how to expand the files, not sure how it's compresses. been trying to fina a foxiest of the hounds save

    many thanks

  4. #3
    cydin

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    gonna try it now, this will come handy :) thanks ya

  5. #4
    qcx2987

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    Quote Originally Posted by cydin View Post
    gonna try it now, this will come handy :) thanks ya
    let me know your results. i d/l the file and installed 7 zip but cant figure out how to extract it

  6. #5
    qcx2987

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    what this appears to be are 42 txt files which describe what is needed to be done to get various achievements

    anyone have a foxiest of hounds games save?

    tks

  7. #6
    Haven Donator
    krispin149 is offline
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Posts : 177
    Array

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    thanks a lot, I was having a had time getting the watch all endings. I could never find sarif in there.

  8. #7
    mistwalker

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    thank you, i will try now & i hope works the game saves.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    DarkOne
    Crimi Martin is offline
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 202
    Array

    Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolutions - 1k Save Set

    Quote Originally Posted by qcx2987 View Post
    what this appears to be are 42 txt files which describe what is needed to be done to get various achievements

    anyone have a foxiest of hounds games save?

    tks
    The saves are located in the 535107FA sub-folders. Use the one titled Game40. That would give you the "Foxiest Of Hounds" achievement.

 

 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Modded Save] Deus Ex human revolution best modded save yet
    By Zaqxavier in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 09:23 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:26 AM
  3. Too Human - 780 GS Save Set
    By casinoguy in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:35 PM
  4. Deus Ex: Human Rev 1k Legit Order Save Set
    By doket in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+