Thread: X-Men Destiny?

Array

X-Men Destiny?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-men destiny.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	2547

I am curious to everyone's opinion and who is going to buy this and if not what makes you not want to buy it? I personally think that it is a great idea, X-men and RPG, I am a huge fan of RPG when done right. Let's hear what you all think.

Array

Re: X-Men Destiny?

I really am considering it. But I've played Too Human which is also by Silicon Knights and it was terrible. So I am hoping this one is better.

Demon

Array

I think x-men is a great platform for rpg, I'm looking forward to renting this to check it out. Sounds interesting, but will have to wait and see.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3136 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by vicious350z View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-men destiny.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	2547

I am curious to everyone's opinion and who is going to buy this and if not what makes you not want to buy it? I personally think that it is a great idea, X-men and RPG, I am a huge fan of RPG when done right. Let's hear what you all think.
    Dude, where r u from? X-men and RPG already released a long time ago and carry a name of X-men Legends, also some of x-men rpg u can see in Marvel Ultimate Alliance =/
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2985 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    Dude, where r u from? X-men and RPG already released a long time ago and carry a name of X-men Legends, also some of x-men rpg u can see in Marvel Ultimate Alliance =/
    Neither of those compare to an actual RPG like this one does, No need to grief over it

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    Neither of those compare to an actual RPG like this one does, No need to grief over it
    ACTUAL RPG is the X-men Legends and MUA as i mentioned before, this is just a Beat-Em-Up with power-choosing >_>
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2985 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Xbox God

Array

I never played it and never will unless it can be modded lol.But it seems cool tho.
    Downloads : 34 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3446 || Posts : 717 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 812 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Array

i didn't even realise it was out already but i might get it next week when i get payed, i loved to beat the hell out of everything on xmen legends (both 1&2) i preferred the story of the first but some of my favorite characters were in the second.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast