360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Armored Core Schematics Database
Register
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Armored Core Schematics Database

With Armored Core 5 creeping on up, I thought it might be cool for everybody to get in a little AC:FA game time in before it becomes obsolete. I've skimmed a quick google search and found that nobody has posted any collection of schematics for this game, so I decided to make one myself! And to start, I'll be adding my own schematics, complete with null ids for easy access (just rehash/resign). Some of these builds are modded (especially Group4); modded mechs are still usable, but they can't be used to their full power unless your main save is also modded to have 7140 FRS. Here's the file, as well as a generalization of each group:

Emerald Lance's AC Schematics.zip
    Group1) This is my general build group. A little bit of everything is in here. Its also my largest group, with a total of 23 mechs. Most (if not all of them) are NOT modded, but there may be one or two that are.

Group2) This is my "E Series" of mechs. They're my attempt at optimizing each general mech type, as well as a couple of my mains that I manually transported from AC4. One mech of note is the E Blader: this thing is optimized for extreme speed. I know other bladers try to tote high speeds, but I've fought other bladers; they're all about decoration and flashiness, about making their mechs look pretty. While these guys are indeed fast, they have nothing on the E Blader, and I'll put money on that! Most other bladers are cocky and think they're indestructible, so they're lax in the design of their mech. I've spent almost 70 hours specifically building this single mech to perfection. I've gone through entire matches filled with machine-gunners, and I've literally come out of many of them without a single point of damage. This mech requires a skilled pilot, but if you're used to playing a blader and are good at dodging, this thing is for you. This mech is the fastest combination of parts and tuning possible without hacking the game (you do still need all 442 FRS though).

Group3) A friend of mine and myself decided to run through the game on Hard with the bare minimum in mech design. The "Useless" line is a product of that decision. These are also the mechs I use when introducing somebody to the game; that way they don't feel overwhelmed, and they get a fair start.

Group4) The "X" series. These are all modded remakes of other mechs (for instance, E BladerX). Unless your main save is modded to have at least 7140 FRS, you won't be able to use these mechs to their fullest. My plan here was to remodel some of the more prominent mechs in my repertoire using hex to push them past their limits: all mechs have 255 FRS on every stat, except for the E BladerX who has 50 on turning ability (255 makes it quick turn 360 degrees, which makes it unusable). A couple of the bigger ones actually exceed weight restrictions if they aren't modded, so I say again, if you don't have modded FRS, this might be a group to avoid.

Group5) This is my decorative group. Many of the mechs here have modded FRS as well. At first I built these mechs simply for asthetic value (Supplice from AC4 is here, and 9Ball will be soon), but then modded some of the mechs' FRS to make them pretty AND deadly. These are mostly for when I want to dick around in single player mode.

Trade Group) Just a few trades with friends. I've also won a few mechs in matches (many of them aren't that grand, even without modding) and now I pass them on to you. ^-^

I want to see other people's creativity in Armored Core. There are so many possibilities, I get fascinated thinking about how one person may focus on something different than another person when building. So post your schematics here for the world to see! Let's see how many we can get. ^-^

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 06-29-2013 at 06:39 AM.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Inactive Member
    Array

Re: Armored Core Schematics Database

Sry to necro a thread but how do you exactly load those ac, i modded a core myself with your tool to 255 tune, i also changed the frs to 7140, and when i try to load the design gives me this insuficient frs memory and the core will only load with 0 tune. Any help?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Armored Core Schematics Database

Quote Originally Posted by Ludw1ng View Post
    Sry to necro a thread but how do you exactly load those ac, i modded a core myself with your tool to 255 tune, i also changed the frs to 7140, and when i try to load the design gives me this insuficient frs memory and the core will only load with 0 tune. Any help?
    Make a backup of your schematics data, then replace it with mine. I'm currently rewriting my tool, so I'll send you a PM when it's fixed.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4517 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com