Dante takes on the surrealist carnival (and its monsters) in latest trailer
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Dante takes on the surrealist carnival (and its monsters) in latest trailer

Name:  DMC_Video_Game.png
Views: 66
Size:  47.7 KB
    You've seen Dante take on some smaller demons, sure, but have you seen him take on a giant beast in a terrifying surrealist carnival?
    Neither had we until the just released Devil May Cry trailer from TGS 2011 arrived, but now we're feeling like maybe Dante's in deeper than we'd originally thought.

Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4634 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 566 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dante takes on the surrealist carnival (and its monsters) in latest trailer

that was an awesome trailer, cant wait until this game comes out, great share as always jkipp :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

iunno2

I'm still not sure I like his new look, but I have a feeling thats going to change over the course of the story.

Array

Nah still dont like this new look... it even more cocky then the Third DmC Dante) BUT, I love the Power Glove...its so bad!!!
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2985 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Gfx Artist

Array

dont even look like Dante or he could be number of thing like it could be younger Dante or maybe some one trying to be him not 100% sure maybe we find out in due time with in days to a year to come
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3213 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

News Reporter

Array

I'm no fan of the new look but I guess we'll get used to it. Plus I reckon we'll see the white haired Dante we all know and love by the end of the game anyways