360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island Skulls
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

Dead Island Skulls

Just out of curiosity......has anyone gone after and found all 5 colored skulls in Dead Island?

Array

Re: Dead Island Skulls

i found all 5 skulls but they don't give you any good weapons the hand of glover (basicly shoots force lightning but uses all stamina) a waste af 10k and 5 diamonds 3 different types of knives (electric, poison, and paralyzing) all crap and the homerun baseball bat (very low damage electric bonus damage high chance of critical hit and instant kill if you hit them into a wall with it probably the better of the 5 weapons.

NOTE: Starting a new game removes the Skulls from your inventory.
    Skull Locations

Notes: Skulls sometimes may spawn in different locations. When a skull is found, there is a special spot it must be dropped off. When dropped off, you will be rewarded with a developer blueprint. Finally, skulls do not show up in your inventory, so don’t forget if you’ve picked one up. Check back for more information as we discover more skulls.

Orange Skull

Pick-up: When you reach the Supermarket for the first time in Act 2, when you find your first staircase, circle around it and look underneath the stairs. Inside one of the shopping carts, you’ll find the orange skull. (Sometimes the skull will appear in the sewers before reaching the Supermarket, so look carefully.)

Drop-off: Back in the sewers before entering the Supermarket, look for a large room filled with toxic waste with a ladder leading up to your left. Enter the door to the right after climbing the ladder, and look in the left most corner of the room for a pile of skull. Follow the prompt to get your reward.

Blue Skull

Pick-up: In Act II, during the quest “Uninvited Guests”, you’ll enter an apartment to fight some zombies. Past the kitchen, look inside a room with a glass cabinet. Smash the cabinet to get inside and take the skull. Make sure you don’t complete this quest, or you won’t be able to return — the apartment also houses the drop-off point for the purple skull.

Drop-off: Returning to Act 1, run to a bunker in the southeastern corner of the map. You’ll find a man trapped by the zombies, kill the zombies and the man will lead you into the concrete chamber. Inside, you’ll find a manhole. Use it and you’ll fast travel to another bunker. Inside the new bunker, find the door just right of the ladder up. Climb the ladder, grab an explosive barrel, and set it down next to the door right of the ladder. Shoot the explosive barrel to destroy the door, inside the door, look for an cubby marked by a large blue pointer.

Brown Skull

Pick-up: In Act 1, enter the bunker under the lighthouse. Enter through the manhole to go deeper, lookout for any zombies inside, and you’ll find the skull in the room.

Drop-off: On the east side of the island Resort, there’s a rocky mountain you can climb. This is tricky, you’ll have to awkwardly jump up the rocky cliffs, the spot where you can start climbing is marked with a few boards laying on the rocks that serve as ramps. Keep jumping and climbing until you reach a small flag marked with a red pointer.

Purple Skull

Pick-up: In Act 2, enter the sewers infront of the Church. Follow the winding path through the sewers until you reach two circular passages and a ladder. Climb the ladder up, and walk around the catwalk towards a makeshift hide-out along the concrete ledge. Look near the mattress and at the altar of skulls, you only need the purple one.

Drop-off: Still in Act 2, during the mission “Uninvited Guests”, enter the apartment and walk into the kitchen were a stove with one lit burner is located. Place the skull on the marked stove to get your reward.

Green Skull

Pick-up: At the Gas Station in Act 1, in the southwest corner of the map. Near the Gas Station, you’ll see a small rocky hill just right of the Station. Check the southeastern slope of the mountain for a rocky passage up, partially concealed by bushes. Up the ramp, you’ll find a toolbox with the skull inside.

Drop-off: In Act 2, back in the Supermarket, look for an aisle of teddy bears, lit up by a flashlight. One of these teddy bears will prompt you to deposit the skull.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lickerout For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

theres supposedly a sixth, red skull. (im also basing this how the mods go developer's craft 1, 2, 3, 4, skips 5, and goes to 666.) By the way, not all of those knives suck. the mindblowing military knife is an insta kill on walkers and infected by making their head explode on impact.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hi def meep View Post
    theres supposedly a sixth, red skull. (im also basing this how the mods go developer's craft 1, 2, 3, 4, skips 5, and goes to 666.) By the way, not all of those knives suck. the mindblowing military knife is an insta kill on walkers and infected by making their head explode on impact.
    ok they don't suck completely but they have shit stats especially when your high level and in my case i'm level 50 and most of my weapons do over 1000 damage base my most powerful melee weapon does over 2000 damage base.
    and There is no Red Skull that gives you a Developer Mod! They are quest items. The quest im talking about you get of Mongena i think it was in the jungle. your only able to do the quest after you rescue Yerema.

Inactive Member
    Array

I really wish there was a no.5 so the list would go in order basically XD

Haven Donator
    Array

Like I said, i don't know if there is a red skull, but i hope so. there are rumors that if you get all of the dev weapons, they combine into something really good(idk how, so dont call me stupid) but although the stats are shitty, they're more of a special kind of weapon (the mindblowing knife and the homerun bat, the others are shitty and not worth the cost to make and repair) since they have special insta kill abilities.

Array

I was just looking through the dev menu on the pc version and there isn't another dev mod so sorry!

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by hi def meep View Post
    Like I said, i don't know if there is a red skull, but i hope so. there are rumors that if you get all of the dev weapons, they combine into something really good(idk how, so dont call me stupid) but although the stats are shitty, they're more of a special kind of weapon (the mindblowing knife and the homerun bat, the others are shitty and not worth the cost to make and repair) since they have special insta kill abilities.
    Simple answer there is no red skull... each craft is a collectable therefore each dev craft is a collectable and if uve gotten all 140 collectables then ull no there is no red skull dev craft collectable...
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3119 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast