Can your mod
Register

Thread: Can your mod

z CaLLuM v

Can your mod

zII M V P IIz

Re: Can your mod

Quote Originally Posted by z CaLLuM v View Post
    Bit of a stupid question? Yes you can, but the process is complicated usually for people who asks these kinds of questions. I suggest getting your magnifying glass out, seeing what you can dig up on it. :D

Extorris
    Array

Why you would want to do this, I have no idea, Gamerscore means nothing, But sure if you want to give yourself a ban, then sure go for it, Same goes with the Avatar skin colour, You will be blinking on the radar, That's asking to be banned.

zII M V P IIz

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why you would want to do this, I have no idea, Gamerscore means nothing, But sure if you want to give yourself a ban, then sure go for it, Same goes with the Avatar skin colour, You will be blinking on the radar, That's asking to be banned.
    What he said, yet again. Gamerscore modding is pointless. It's an easy way to a ban. Just play games and earn the achievements legit, more fun in that to me... Also, Why the hell would you ever want to change your Avatar to green or whatever? You get Perma banned for it.... Not worth it. Plus, the avatars' look crap anyway, they suck, who cares about them.