The Matrix team released a video showing the speed of their Matrix Glitcher RGH modchip and also announced the release of their own NAND Flasher:
Some people wrote to us asking how quick the Matrix Glitcher is in booting Xell.
Here is a video we found on the web. We believe that a third party test done by a professional installer is worth more than a thousand words we could wrote:
The Matrix NAND Programmer is shipping!
The first batch of Matrix NAND Programmer has been assembled and is shipping to our resellers.
It features a PIC18F2455 microcontroller for stable and quick reading/writing of all NAND models available on the different XBOX360 models. The Matrix NAND programmer is also fully compatible with NANDPRO 2.0e and several other third party programming tools.
* Fast USB SPI 360 NAND programmer.
* Fully compatible with all XBOX360 NAND models.
* Fully compatible with NandPro2.0e Software and other third party software.
* Easily reprogrammable with via USB connector.
* Quick reading and writing times.
* Microchip based for enhanced stability.