360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Achievement hacking help
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

    Emerald Lance is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Awesome Land
    Age : 27
    Posts : 1,834
    Array

    Achievement hacking help

    I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

    I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?

    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

  2. #2
    Haven Donator

    doket is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Asia
    Age : 44
    Posts : 498
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'd like to hack some achievements for a few games that I no longer own. I have Le Fluffie and Modio (I would have Horizon, but the creators of it recently made it only accessible in all its glory to VIP members of Se7ensins and only offer a watered down version to everybody else). All of my previous attempts have been met with one of two results: my 360 would read my profile as corrupt, or it would show my gamer score as I hacked it but say that my saves can no longer be used to unlock achievements (says the saves belong to a different profile, and so I can't use them for achievements).

    I think the problem is that I'm just missing something here. I'm sure whatever it is is obvious, but I still haven't figured it out. My ultimate goal is to hack a few achievements while still being able to read my game saves as my own. Is this possible? And if so, how do I go about doing it?
    so, is that you mean after hacking achievements by le fluffie or modio, your profile will show as corrupt at xbox 360? do you ever try to recover a "clean" profile from xbox live before or after hacking?
    Downloads : 86 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 3105 || Posts : 498 || Thanks : 246 || Thanked 215 Times in 66 Posts



  3. #3
    DEADBEEF

    JizzaBeez is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 777
    Array
    I've noticed that if your profile is 30+ MBs then Le Fluffie is useless as for rehashing because it doesn't seem to do it right. I have proof of this, I've had to recover my profile several times now due to Le Fluffie fucking it up. Horizon seems to rehash/resign it just fine though...

    I still have a copy of Xbox360 Profile Tool (by Supermodder) that has the key maker included, so it isn't cracked it's a legit version that they released on the other site. I have attached it and every file that was in the directory...

    DOWNLOAD

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

    Emerald Lance is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Awesome Land
    Age : 27
    Posts : 1,834
    Array
    Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

  6. #5
    DEADBEEF

    JizzaBeez is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 777
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Thanks Jizza. Using this tool, I was able to mod my achievements without any trouble. Works wonders for me. ^-^
    Glad to hear you got it worked out! :)

  7. #6
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 29
    Posts : 18,760
    Array
    Twitter: @
    nice upload jizza, was looking for this tool
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts



 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [YouTube] H1Z1 hacking live
    By Original Boss in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 06:14 AM
  2. More Achievement Hacking Help
    By KingBrett in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 12:57 PM
  3. Console Hacking Timescale
    By Renegade in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 07:39 PM
  4. Just Cause 2 Hacking
    By BlackHeart in forum Xbox 360 Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 06:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+