360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Is Gear of War 3 worth it?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Array

Confused Is Gear of War 3 worth it?

Hey, guys I wanted to get your guy's opinion on Gears of War 3 is it really worth $60.00? Yes, I have seen gameplay of it and to me it looks like it great and all, but the only thing different in my eyes is the "Beast Mode." Really the only thing that makes me want to get this are my friends and if I don't they are going to be very mad. So is it worth $60.00 + tax. (Of course.)

Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: Is Gear of War 3 worth it?

well it depends have you played any of the gears series ? if you have did you play it for the single player or multiplayer ??? if you are basing it off the single player its worth it ..
    and the whole my friends are going to be mad thing shouldnt matter on your game purchases unless they are buying it for you (just saying)

Array

True, and yes I have played the other one I'm just trying to get multiple opinions to see if the game is truly worth the price.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

I say it was worth 60 bucks at least for me it is because i love single player in the other 2 and this one is awesome as well, but just like reapermech said it all depends on you, really hope my opinion help somewhat XD.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22151 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

the story was great beast mode is fun but short playing alone only 12 waves new hored mode is ok them basic maps r ok i only like thrashball i like gears 2 maps more but for 63 dollars get for the story if you got it not wait for a used copy to make it to gamestop and there tons DLC SKINS for guns and unlockable gears and locust

sly3571

The campaign seemed a little short. The graphics are 10/10 The sound 10/10 The controls 10/10 The online game play from what i have played is awesome i haven't dug into it really as I wanted to finish the campaign first. In my opinion It is wort every penny. If you have any other questions feel free to ask away

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sly3571 View Post
    The campaign seemed a little short. The graphics are 10/10 The sound 10/10 The controls 10/10 The online game play from what i have played is awesome i haven't dug into it really as I wanted to finish the campaign first. In my opinion It is wort every penny. If you have any other questions feel free to ask away
    Yeah I totally agree with sly3571, the story line is great if you have followed the previous gears games

dcampane

Rent it if you can to play the campaign...then buy RAGE...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast