C4Eva about LTplus v2.0 Progress: XGD3 Defeated
Register
    VIP Member

Array

C4Eva about LTplus v2.0 Progress: XGD3 Defeated

Name:  c4evaSpeaks-561x90px.png
Views: 813
Size:  11.8 KB

[c4eva] Successful testing of LT 2.0 with new LT-MAX feature for DVD R DL. XGD3 ixtreme isos playing fine from DVD R DL disc and/or install to HD
    [E*******] does this Mean we can use or regular dual layer media / burners and layer break 1913760? Or has that changed ?
    [c4eva] regular DL media, yes!
    [s********] c4eva is the layer break still the same
    [c4eva] more details soon!
    [c4eva] normal blanks, normal burner!
    [c4eva] XGD3=defeated! :)
    [c4eva] LT Max=Maximum capacity!
    There's no release date for now. The new 0800 FW (which passed to from v2.0 to v3.0) for VAD6038 and DG-16D2S drives will probably come out first:

Rips full ISO (XGD2 and XGD3), including correct AP2.5 data. Not released yet. Waiting on supporting software (Xbox Backup Creator/abgx360) to be completed, and testing to be completed on Lite-On 0800.

Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4635 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 566 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

News Reporter

Array

Re: C4Eva about LTplus v2.0 Progress: XGD3 Defeated

This is good news, especially if we don't have to change the media were using as well. I'm curious to see what MS will hit back with, the war will rage on....

Array
    Twitter: @

CANT WAIT !!! I ALREADY MISSED A LOT OF TITLES TO PLAY.. Dead Island, Supremacy MMA, Cursed Crusade, GEARS OF WAR 3 FOR FUCKS SAKE >_< !!! It really gets hard to surf in the internet without getting bump into some spoilers D:
    On topic: Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on RELEASE IT PLEASE !!!! ^^
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2987 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array

Dead island is not a xgd3 title ive been playing it, it checks out fine in abgx im on lt plus 1.91, newest dash. I was going to post about this news but was not allowed to post in the section i tried
    Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    CANT WAIT !!! I ALREADY MISSED A LOT OF TITLES TO PLAY.. Dead Island, Supremacy MMA, Cursed Crusade, GEARS OF WAR 3 FOR FUCKS SAKE >_< !!! It really gets hard to surf in the internet without getting bump into some spoilers D:
    On topic: Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on-Come-on RELEASE IT PLEASE !!!! ^^

Array

Quote Originally Posted by actualmanx View Post
    Dead island is not a xgd3 title ive been playing it, it checks out fine in abgx im on lt plus 1.91, newest dash. I was going to post about this news but was not allowed to post in the section i tried
    Duh! I know that but i have lt+1.1 so i dont wanna update my drive 2 times u know -_- coz i cant do that on my own, i need to pay in cash for the guy who does the modding
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2987 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 86 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

khoido

Hopefully Assassin's Creed Revelations will not have XGD3. *crosses fingers*

Array

yeaa lol here is the video to prove it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzVwVJKGvak