Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

Guy chokes a kid after being made fun of in Black Ops, we're ... upset

Name:  heroguy.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  55.7 KB
    We read in horror today the story of Mark Bradford, a 46-year-old, jobless father of three from Plymouth, Devon (UK).
    After being killed and then taunted by a 13-year-old opponent in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bradford tracked down his teenage opponent (in real life) and proceeded to mercilessly choke him. The attack was luckily thwarted by the teen's mother and Bradford later admitted to one count of assault.

It's a grim story, and simply inexcusable. A grown man attacking a child like this turns our stomachs and should turn the stomach of any responsible, caring human. This is the end of our post on the matter, and it in no way continues after the break.

...OK, they're gone. Sorry, we can't be too careful and our bosses never read after the jump. Here's our real post.

We need to first apologize about what we said about Mark Bradford, because Mark Bradford is mother-fucking Batman.

Listen to this quote from him: "I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up. He went on and on and I just lost it." Ever felt that way about some wretched, homophobic kid who has nothing better to do than play video games, eat barbeque potato chips and taunt employed people? Yeah, so has everybody. But only Mark Bradford had the sheer will and determination to find this punk's address, get in his car and pour that little asshole a refreshing Choke-a-Cola.

We hope shithead kids tell stories in hushed whispers about Mark Bradford. "No, no, he came for my friend Danny! He teabagged him like 40 times and like 30 minutes later, an eight-foot-tall guy in a trench coat shows up and made him eat 40 tea bags ... at gunpoint. It's true!"

To Mark Bradford: We know you're going to catch some flak from people who've never suffered in the way you were forced to, but know that we're preparing a banquet in your honor when you get out of the clink.

To the kid who we hope now permanently talks with a rasp: When you act like a shithead to someone twice your size, they may try to kill you. Welcome to the last 2.5 million years of human evolution.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4637 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 566 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Guy chokes a kid after being made fun of in Black Ops, we're ... upset

lol hahahaha, this is why im am so glad i read yours new jkipp, its always worth it, oh man i would have done the samething to that kid but would have had my sword with me to use incase someone got in my way, little bastard needs to learn to respect his elders.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

News Reporter

Array

lol, that was brilliant. I can almost imagine the little assholes face when he opened the door to a very angry Mr Bradford.

Priceless!
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5000 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

lol that is the best news report ever i cant count how many times i felt like choking those little bastards

Xbox God

Array

just sad lol.
    Downloads : 34 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3450 || Posts : 717 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 812 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Divided by zero and lived

Array

Don't worry, they are just COD players. The kid probably deserved it. People on COD can be some of the most annoying, egotistical, narcissistic people on the face of the planet. I hope this teaches kids that what you say on the internet can effect you in real life.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3209 || Posts : 388 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,031 Times in 236 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mojobojo For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    lol hahahaha, this is why im am so glad i read yours new jkipp, its always worth it, oh man i would have done the samething to that kid but would have had my sword with me to use incase someone got in my way, little bastard needs to learn to respect his elders.
    ALL kids nowdays have no respect for those that are older, tell one to go away and play somewhere else and they start destroying your property around where i used to live and the police can't do anything to them and the trouble is the kids know it (except maybe moving them on or they end up with an ASBO which is like a god damn badge of honor for some of them), now go back say 20 years ago and if a kid did something you could give them a good slap about the face or something and even the kids parents would say something like "i would have done it myself if you told me" and then give em another beating when they get home for good measure but now they can get done by the police for assault for even giving their own kid the belt (which i got more or less on a weekly basis usually about a dozen per time i did anything wrong, and i turned out alright).
    here come's the old man's saying, "kids now they have it far too easy" lol.

even 8 year old kids now just ask their parent's to buy them games like black ops and some parents just go out and buy it for them they don't care or just don't know what type of game it is (to stop kids playing age restricted games microsoft should put in a biometric scanner or something to only give access to the age risticted games that are sutible for their age so they can't even play it if their under age) god know's how many time's i've come across kids that age or younger playing online on games like black ops and gears of war 3 which are age 18 restricted or something.

Haven Donator
    Array

That, truly is sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast