360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Achievements out of order WTF!
Register
    Haven Donator

Array

Achievements out of order WTF!

So I just recovered my account from xbox live and I notice some of my achievements came out of order more specifically my offline achievements.

Has this happened to any of you?

I'm kind of worry because people might think I cheated or something.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3635 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Hoshikage

Array

Re: Achievements out of order WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    So I just recovered my account from xbox live and I notice some of my achievements came out of order more specifically my offline achievements.

Has this happened to any of you?

I'm kind of worry because people might think I cheated or something.
    When last did you recover your profile? This started since the xbox website redesign. Some of my achievements are out of other but I know they are legit and plus I am not banned or anything. You have nothing to worry about.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

loldongs89

i had a load of cheevos out of order on some games back when i modded my gamerscore and nothing happend to me so i wouldnt worry about it

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

I don't think you can get in trouble at all for some achievements being out of order. It's only when you actually edited your profile and edited in these achievements that you can get banned very easily if they find out.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    When last did you recover your profile? This started since the xbox website redesign. Some of my achievements are out of other but I know they are legit and plus I am not banned or anything. You have nothing to worry about.
    Just recently, thanks guys!
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3635 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator
    Array

I was checking my Achievements today comparing them to a friend and saw that my Offline Achievements are out of Order while my Online Achievements are all fine. It's really strange and i know i never used an Profil Editor or anything similar to my Profil so i really don't have a clue what's up with that.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 3060 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanofdarkness View Post
    I was checking my Achievements today comparing them to a friend and saw that my Offline Achievements are out of Order while my Online Achievements are all fine. It's really strange and i know i never used an Profil Editor or anything similar to my Profil so i really don't have a clue what's up with that.
    Like I said before, this is due to the xbox website update and I am shocked everyone is just noticing them now.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,970 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##