360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island: Really?
Register
    Array

Dead Island: Really?

I've been through 3 people who are at least lv.40 and all of them end up corrupted and i have to start over. This has just happened to me yet again. Anyone know how to fix this?

Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 2398 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dead Island: Really?

Did you dashboard or turn your console off whilst a character was loaded up?

Security
    Overlord

Array

i have had this happen 1 time since i started playing im just glad i always make a backup save on my thumb drive ..
    the only way i can figure a way to fix the problem is a game patch since its a problem with their auto save feature

KellenAdmiral

The Same exact thing happened to me, i just decided to put all my saves on my flash drives and havent had a problem since

syleta

Keep junk out of your bank, too many items will make your game freeze on load.
    Don't drop too many items on the ground, when someone joins it freezes the host with chance to corrupt.
    All I know so far, avoid those and you'll mostly be ok, and don't forget to backup your saves often.

Array

Yeah I just recently found out that deep silver actually made an "invisible cap" in the storage (Jin), Which cause the game to corrupt cause the game can't load up all of them. Still though, the games that were out over 3 years ago for xbox 360 could handle that without freezing....
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 2398 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

davisam24

great picture!!!!!!