360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Crazy Money For Games Oct.& Nov.!

Shout 2 Crazy Money For Games Oct.& Nov.!

Today "RAGE" came out, I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I hope to soon. The games that I have pre-ordered, just to make sure I get a copy,for October (3)and for November (6)!$$$ I dont know about you guys, but it drives me nuts that the Marketing Machines do this every year right before the holidays. OK from a business stand point, I get it, I really do! I am going to have no life just trying to keep up if I want to have any chance to ready for online play!If this keeps up I am going to have to open a separate account at my bank to put money in every month just to be prepared, My Xbox Club Fund...lol!
    Seriously, Really - 6 games that are all going to be ranked 8+ in one month is a bit much. If you guys haven't Yet Looked at the upcoming games here's a link to Xbox.com with the titles. My apologies to all for ranting..lol! -Delta

Re: Crazy Money For Games Oct.& Nov.!

I know the feeling ..Rage, Skyrim, Bf3/MW3 ..I will be eating ramen for a while haha. So many games that i want to get .

Twitter: @

Bah! Im not suprised, currently i have 10+ games to buy, make a guess 600 bucks already xD
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2571 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 85 Times in 27 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

My god I'm broke atm :s I wanted to get hella games but poop i'll just get the use games instead of buying the whole game .. then return it :D