360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
(REQ) Crysis 1 GOD or Jtag modding
Register
    scorpy78

(REQ) Crysis 1 GOD or Jtag modding

anybody tried to mod it? All I want is unlimited health if possible.

If someone needs any files tell me what you need and I'll upload them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpy78 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: (REQ) Crysis 1 GOD or Jtag modding

The PAK files are just standard ZIP files. I've been using WinRAR to extract and inject edited config files. Haven't figured out how to get health higher. But faster Health Regen seems to work.

papakuma

A god mode can be cool !! like Crysis 2 modding !!!

Haven Donator
    Array

Ok... So far the changes I have made are Higher Health with a Really fast regen. You can see your health go down to 99-97-95 then back to 100. I haven't figured out how to stop energy consumption yet. But energy regen is really fast. Like if you Cloak and then it runs out you can use it again right away. You can run forever.

Install WinRAR if you don't have it. Other ZIP extraction tools should work. Locate the Engine.pak file in the Engine folder. Open it in WinRAR and then extract the console.cfg file from the Config folder. Make the changes you want to the config.cfg using Notepad or any other text editor, then save the changes. Now while still in WinRAR and in the Config folder. Drag and Drop the edited config.cfg into WinRAR and click ok. Now just upload the new Engine.pak to the XBOX 360. Make sure you backup the original First. I`ll post the two files here in case you don`t want to Make the Changes yourself.

File containing the changes I made to the config.cfg and the Engine.pak with the modded config.pak already injected.
    See Download Below.
    Last edited by AmyGrrl; 10-07-2011 at 05:11 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyGrrl For This Useful Post:

papakuma

Ah ok it's good to start i think !! Nice work !!

Haven Donator
    Array

Here`s a small update. Just replace the files. A list of Changes.

Health will stay at 100 now. (Figured out now to enable GOD Mode.)
    Energy will go down but will regen fast. (Can't find anyway to make this infinite for all uses of energy.)
    Infinite Ammo
    Infinite Night Vision
    Won`t loose energy when running. (You can run forever.)
    When Cloaked you Energy goes down slow. (Even when running while Cloaked.)
    You will stay cloaked when being shot at.

Download Removed. Moved To Different Thread. See Post Below.

I wasted too much time looking for stuff to edit that didn't exist. I looked up some Commands from the PC verison and added them to the config files. I don't think I can make Energy Consumption any better than it currently is, as some of the PC Commands didn't do anything. Like the Armour Commands. I may upload a new cleaned up version tomorrow (don't really need health mods with godmode on) and include a TXT file in the RAR. It would be nice if I could set it so you can run faster when Cloaked and Shoot while Cloaked. If I can find the Commands for that I will add it.
    Last edited by AmyGrrl; 10-07-2011 at 08:59 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyGrrl For This Useful Post:

Inactive Member
    Array

Is this mod strictly for jtag's only or can I do this on a unmodded 360 by just modifying the the purchased GOD file? Can you even inject files into or extract files from a licensed GOD file to work on a unmodded 360?

Haven Donator
    Array

This Mod is only for XBOX 360's that have been JTAG'd or Reset Glitch'd. I removed the download link above because I moved this mod to the JTAG section of the forums. See URL Below.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ods-By-AmyGrrl