360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
First Bug RAGE (FUNNY POSITION)
Register
    DnAngel

First Bug RAGE (FUNNY POSITION)

Funny I didn't notice any major bugs first play through, now on my 2nd I came across this. It's funny how the bandit is posed for his picture.

Sorry for crap quality, and weird sizing was taken with my HTC EVO 4G phone.

Developer
    Array

Re: First Bug RAGE (FUNNY POSITION)

not that funny! but it,s cool that you take a good look at the game finding bugs , glitches ,etc
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 3013 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

DnAngel

Quote Originally Posted by DJ XHUNTER View Post
    not that funny! but it,s cool that you take a good look at the game finding bugs , glitches ,etc
    Thx, I find it boring sometimes just playing games. Like finding secret hidden things dev included, or finding things that aren't supposed to be bugs obviously.

it was also very weird cause I was able to walk right throught the car, and bandit. But at same time I can hear the engine of it, and shoot the bandit, just never seems to die.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DnAngel For This Useful Post:

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DnAngel View Post
    Thx, I find it boring sometimes just playing games. Like finding secret hidden things dev included, or finding things that aren't supposed to be bugs obviously.

it was also very weird cause I was able to walk right throught the car, and bandit. But at same time I can hear the engine of it, and shoot the bandit, just never seems to die.
    hahahahaha hes in god mode
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 3013 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You