Getting Gold on your Xbox Live is now just a few days away. For a limited time only, Microsoft is offering a complimentary three-day Gold membership trail for all of its XBL members.
So said Major Nelson, the trial period meant to encourage non-Gold subscribers to go gold will be happening from January 28th to 31st. But apart from that, they also have a sale happening on January 25th to the 31st. As much as 50% will be discounted from select 2K Games, including the DLC for GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands and BioShock 2.
Microsoft has also announced the upcoming games on their library. You can check out the full selection below:
Xbox Live Arcade:
* 26th January: Breach, 1200 Microsoft Points
* 2nd February: Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, 1200 Microsoft Points
Xbox Live Game Add-ons:
* 26th January: Castlevania Harmony of Despair Playable Character Simon Belmont, 160 Microsoft Points
* 26th January: Castlevania Harmony of Despair Origins Stage Pack , 240 Microsoft Points
* 26th January: Bomberman Live: Battlefest Bomb-Up Pack III , 240 Microsoft Points
* 1st February: Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike , 1200 Microsoft Points
* 2nd February: Castlevania Harmony of Despair The Legend of Fuma Stage Pack 240 Microsoft Points
* 2nd February: Castlevania Harmony of Despair Playable Character Getsu Fuma, 160 Microsoft Points