360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Steering wheel, pedals, and gear shifter.... Worth it? Or not..

Steering wheel, pedals, and gear shifter.... Worth it? Or not..

So I just got Forza Motorsport 4, and I was like "Oh my gosh, this is such a cool game! I wish I had a steering wheel!". Well I can get one for 30 bucks (The rinky dinky one with the 'triggers' as 'gas' and 'brake')... But that's just pointless to buy because it's not the "realistic" feeling I'm lookin' for... I need $300 or so to get a steering wheel, the pedals, and a gear shifter, but recently my friend sent me 100m credits(or cash) on Forza 4...

I can literally buy every car in the game that I have unlocked.... What's the point of the game now, besides getting my 'gamer score' up a few hundred more points by completing the game basically... So I was wondering what yall think... Worth it? Or not.

I'm not bored of the game yet, still like to get online and show all those "rice cookers" what for in my 78 King Cobra. And I still like to mess around playing soccer with my Hummer H1 Alpha. And the career actually isn't as boring a dreadful as Forza Motorsport 3 and 2...

But will all this still but interesting and fun when I actually save up 300 to 350 bucks for the steering wheel and all that fancy stuff? ...Will the steering wheel make Forza 4 THAT MUCH COOLER? Or will it be the same.

Let me know what yall think.

Twitter: @

Re: Steering wheel, pedals, and gear shifter.... Worth it? Or not..

No i think not, well at least 30 bucks steering wheel doesnt worth it =) I can say that coz i own one of those xD
    My opinion is this "If u dont like this 30 bucks steering wheel, then even the greater one for 300 bucks wont make it any better"
    So basically its up to you, will it worth it or not )
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 2567 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 85 Times in 27 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

The best way to get that feel your looking for is to join Nascar...I know that wasn't the response you were looking for, but a $30.00 steering wheel thing would not be much good or worse yet last that long. In my old Gran Tourismo 4 days, I wished the same as you, but the ones I looked at looked clunky to say the least and the good ones far surpass the price of the game.

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

to me it is not worth it, way too much money for something that isnt even that impressive but in the end it all comes down to you if you want it bad enough
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21728 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts