360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Out of the country...
Register
    Array

Out of the country...

I hate to bring this up as I have become more active on this site as of late and enjoy the discussions provided by its old and new members, but it is looking like I will be out of the country from this month to March next year. I am hoping that I will have access where I am going, but I am not going to hold my breath. Being Air Force has its perks locations wise, but sometimes the internet is unreliable. Consider this a heads-up to everybody and I will stay as active as possible over the next two weeks or so, but I may be dropping off for a bit.

Its great being able to read the informative posts on this site. If I don't have internet or worse overly SECURED internet, access to gaming sites such as this maybe limited. I will see what I can do and will continue to post until I leave.

Take care, everybody

aksparky

Extorris
    Array

Re: Out of the country...

Quote Originally Posted by aksparky View Post
    I hate to bring this up as I have become more active on this site as of late and enjoy the discussions provided by its old and new members, but it is looking like I will be out of the country from this month to March next year. I am hoping that I will have access where I am going, but I am not going to hold my breath. Being Air Force has its perks locations wise, but sometimes the internet is unreliable. Consider this a heads-up to everybody and I will stay as active as possible over the next two weeks or so, but I may be dropping off for a bit.

Its great being able to read the informative posts on this site. If I don't have internet or worse overly SECURED internet, access to gaming sites such as this maybe limited. I will see what I can do and will continue to post until I leave.

Take care, everybody

aksparky
    HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD!

I hope it's a safe trip for you, and even if you cannot make it on here in that timespan, the Haven community will be here waiting :)

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Take care, everybody

aksparky
    take care aksparky on your trip and hope you have fun :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Take care, everybody

aksparky
    Take care and we wil see you around soon
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16110 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Fellow Xbox 360 Haven members and guests. I am back on, but given my work schedule where I am, I won't be on much. I will try to be as active as possible, and will still be returning in March. I will visit the site from time to time to check up on stuff. Everybody have a great Christmas and great New Year.

P.S. - Those that are old enough to drink...Have one for old aksparky!

Laterz