360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dungeon Defenders Hex Editing?????
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BennyT1132

anger Dungeon Defenders Hex Editing?????

Id Like To Know Why You Can Never Find A Tutorial Thats Worthwhile On hex editing. You See all these things that say tutorial but when you get there is a picture or just like 5-10 step of do this and then that like its the easiest thing and then viola have fun modding. i Know im not the only one either that finds it rather difficult to hex anything?

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dungeon Defenders Hex Editing?????

That`s because the tutorials are for those that know the basics to modding. People that post tutorials are only posting tutorials for that specific game, they don`t want to post the same tutorial over and over again. If you can`t do it, dont...
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11912 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts

BennyT1132

Well what im getting at is not everyone knows the basics. So why isnt there a video for the basics and ive look at other things and then tried to switch over to a different game and its not the same.

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

If you dont even know the basics then why dont you learn there are plenty of tutorials on this site alone that will teach you many things about development and hex editing if you cannot understand the tutorial then go to youtube or find a video tutorial of it there's hundreds on there you should be able to follow at least one you'll have to learn it eventually and btw 5-10 steps should be enough for anyone to understand it and if u dont want to learn then you WILL be left behind bcuz there is not always a simple editor for every game out there...
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 3118 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 220 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

AOD

i agree, but only about kex editing tutorials, everything else besides hex is easy... just wish there was an example, demonstration or in-depth tutorial on how and where to change stats and other things. the item modding tutorial really isnt that helpful besides telling u which values do what, but there is no where are other characters, what values it will allow u to change without turning the file corrupt... someone needs to just take a video of them extracting, decompressing, editing, compressing, then injecting the file back, thats all i want.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AOD View Post
    i agree, but only about kex editing tutorials, everything else besides hex is easy... just wish there was an example, demonstration or in-depth tutorial on how and where to change stats and other things. the item modding tutorial really isnt that helpful besides telling u which values do what, but there is no where are other characters, what values it will allow u to change without turning the file corrupt... someone needs to just take a video of them extracting, decompressing, editing, compressing, then injecting the file back, thats all i want.
    I can see where you are coming from but that is one of the main points of hex editing. you always save a backup and then play around with the numbers to see what they do and what changes what

Lunch Box Pro

Why is it everytime I open Hex Workshop it says some shit is missing from the download ....... Even though i donloaded it from various amounts of websites? Help?

Dominus Dolor

Id like to know how to mod my mana in the bank. like to add 10mill to upgrade everything and then I can rename it and mod it all myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast