360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Join me in Grandchase
Register
    Awesome Member

Array

Join me in Grandchase

Hey I know a really fun MMO i've been playing for a bout 3 or so years now (i've been playing since the game came out) and there's a new invite system to make it easier for me to refer pplz so if you want to play with me and join my guild and own some noobs then you can click the link below to sign up and download the game and we can go have a blast

Some useful info.:
    My username: 007sonic
    My guild: Arcane
    When i play: somewhat often

Click this to get started :D
    http://grandchase.ntreev.net/entrypo...erJE5rT%2bnlvV

Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2433 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 37 Times in 9 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Join me in Grandchase

Played this long ago when it first came out and it was very boring back then.

I don't know what it's like now, but it was enough of a turn off to not really get me excited even now. Which is pretty bad considering I play a lot of MMOs.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3554 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

Awesome Member

Array

Yes it was reallly bad when it first came out and i only played it about 3 times back then but then they started updating a lot and over the years they've progressively made the game a lot better and i think the game is now a lot more engaging and there's a lot more to do now
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2433 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 37 Times in 9 Posts

A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

I haven't played in about 2 years but if I can't find my old account, I'll sign up again and use you as a referral.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2506 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Caister For This Useful Post:

Awesome Member

Array

Your awsome