360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Need Help with my Skyrim Save....Please
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SALMANKHAN

Need Help with my Skyrim Save....Please

I need help with my Skyrim save as well. I tried to use the God Save but it stated that the save was saved on a newer verison, so I updated the Xbox and went and Rehased and Reigned again, but now its stating "Disc unreadable error"

If someone can please edit my High Elf with with maxed Magicka, Skills, Stamina, Carry Weight, Health at 999, with Daedric Armor and maxed Daedric Bow, I would really appreciate it.

http://www.mediafire...8a7ta5ndl4adt36

LokiAnton

Re: Need Help with my Skyrim Save....Please

would appreciate it if someone (who has the pc version ) can mod my save (destruction to 9999 ) (player.setav destruction 9999

http://www.mediafire...vsn4kak57ewwa38 thanks :D:D

Array

Just Wondering Someone Can Mod This For Me...

-500 Or 1,000 Health.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25...-

This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

ailab

i was getting the same , you need to extract the .dat file out of the modded safe with horizon then open one of your safes and then swap the .dats , rehash resign and will work

SALMANKHAN

Can you give me a link for horizon and when you mean extract the file, do you mean delete that file and then put the save back in modio to rehash?

ailab

at top of page search this site for Horizon Version 2.1.5.1 , when you open mod save go to content right click .dat file , extract and save somewhere on your harddrive close the save then open one of your saves go to content select the dat and right click swap. not swap replace then rehash resign and you can do it all with this progrm
    Last edited by ailab; 11-15-2011 at 03:39 AM. Reason: update info

SALMANKHAN

I have never used horizon, just modio, so a couple of questions. When I extract the save.dat file, do i save it to the desktop, because thats what i did. When I opened the same save again the save.dat file is still there, but I rehased and resign it and save to USB. When I was transferring the file to Xbox main drive, it gave me an error "this item cannot be transferred between profiles". So what step did I do wrong? again I appreciate all your help

ailab

you need two saves to start one from your xbox that works and you need the modded save , take out the dat from the modded save and close that save then open your unmodded working save and replace the dat with the modde3d dat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast