360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 10
  1. #1
    Notahax

    Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    I know what you guys are thinking.. I am some leacher that is posting on this forum for help.. I want to assure you guys that I am not. I just registered on this site from hearing great things about this site, so far I am in love with it.. I really did not have any time to post and set my account up, therefore this will be my first post.

    I was wondering if you guys can edit my save for MAX health and Magicka.. That is all I ask from a great community..

    Thank you



    Save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHNH1HZ0

  2. #2
    Inactive Member
    Sonic288 is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 2
    Array

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Quote Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    I know what you guys are thinking.. I am some leacher that is posting on this forum for help.. I want to assure you guys that I am not. I just registered on this site from hearing great things about this site, so far I am in love with it.. I really did not have any time to post and set my account up, therefore this will be my first post.

    I was wondering if you guys can edit my save for MAX health and Magicka.. That is all I ask from a great community..

    Thank you

    Save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHNH1HZ0

    All i know how to do is mod gold so i can do that if you want

  3. #3
    Notahax

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Thanks for the help, but I have figured out how to do the same.. Trying to research on how to do the health and magicka.. Thank you for your help, you are kind.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ZeroDarkness89 is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 137
    Array

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Just Wondering Someone Can Mod This For Me...

    -500 Or 1,000 Health.. 5,000 Magicka, Stamina.. Max Carry Weight.. And If So 250 Lockpicks And A Good Amount Of Gold To Start With But Not Going To Overboard- P.S O I Don't Know If Anyone Can Make It So What Every Race I Start With All My Stats Start At 25...-


    This Save Is Right Before The Character Creation

    http://www.mediafire.com/?t1qbdsmag7c2b13

  5. #5
    Haven Donator

    Insane JIC is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Freedom St. At the edge of insanity.
    Age : 30
    Posts : 1,042
    Array

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Quote Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    I know what you guys are thinking.. I am some leacher that is posting on this forum for help.. I want to assure you guys that I am not. I just registered on this site from hearing great things about this site, so far I am in love with it.. I really did not have any time to post and set my account up, therefore this will be my first post.

    I was wondering if you guys can edit my save for MAX health and Magicka.. That is all I ask from a great community..

    Thank you

    Save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHNH1HZ0

    You definitely are no offense...Besides there are some pretty good saves before character creation.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3631 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts


    Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

  6. #6
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 29
    Posts : 18,760
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Quote Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    Thanks for the help, but I have figured out how to do the same.. Trying to research on how to do the health and magicka.. Thank you for your help, you are kind.
    You can try this, i think i did it right not sure lol, let me know if it worked, also dont forget to rehash and resign

    Attachment 3997

  7. #7
    Notahax

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    You can try this, i think i did it right not sure lol, let me know if it worked, also dont forget to rehash and resign

    Attachment 3997
    Thank you! It has worked.

    This is the nicest community of forums i've been in a long time.. Thank you guys! Time to contribute. :)

  8. #8
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 29
    Posts : 18,760
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Can anyone edit my Skyrim Save?

    Quote Originally Posted by Notahax View Post
    Thank you! It has worked.

    This is the nicest community of forums i've been in a long time.. Thank you guys! Time to contribute. :)
    glad i could help you
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts



 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+