This is a tut on how to add any item you want in the game...
1) to start off you need to know how to do the barrel trick, if not you need to learn
2) add items to the barrel, gold , weapons, armor, etc.... basically anything that you do not want to keep
3) next after saving and opening your save in a hex editor, locate your gold
4) after your gold string which the id is (40000f) you should see the other items that you put in the barrel along with your gold... for example (daedric arrows... hex : 00 41 39 C0, and then the amount that follows which is 8 for me... so mine would look like 00 41 39 C0 08
5) now what you do next is go to this site http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Items
and locate the item that you want and find its id number
6) when you locate the id number on that site you'll notice that there is no 4 behind the start of the id number, you will need to place one there.. so for example say you wanted to replace one of your items with the daedric warhammer. You would find the id for that on the site listed above (000139ba). and where ever the 0's end you put a 4 where the last 0 is. So instead of it being (000139ba) you would make it (004139ba). So now go to your hex editor and find one of the items in a barrel that you do not want, and replace it with the code you have found from that site with the 4 added into it.